Why all the Diablo 3 hate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why all the Diablo 3 hate?

I look on the blizzard forums and all I see is walls of hate text....I personaly think this game is awesome and I play it everyday. I sell items on the RMAH almost everyday, the gameplay is really fun, cinematics are great, story is awesome. I just dont get all this hate...oh well I guess they dont know how to play a really fun game...what you guys think about it?

Ignore the general forum is all I can say. Games fine to me. Yes the story was cheesy but so are a lot of games. Doesn't mean it wasn't good though. Only problem I had was when they implemented the limit for how many games you can create before having to wait to create more. That was a sucky move that was totally against Diablo gameplay. You're supposed to create as many games as it takes to get what you want. Been that way since Diablo 1. If they can't handle that then they shouldn't have made the game live until they could have. Haven't touched the RMAH because it's always grayed out to me since they added that limit for people to be able to get in there at once.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

i hear ya, i mean it does have flaws...but trust me they got big plans for this game and they are gonna add alot of content to it....Im sure...wonder what zygor thinks about this game....would like to get a professional gamers honest feedback if i could please

Comment

Working...
      X