No announcement yet.

Carbonite Addon Original Developers have posted an updated version! 9/9/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carbonite Addon Original Developers have posted an updated version! 9/9/2012

For any of you Carbonite Addon fans, the Carbonite Original Developers have posted an updated version! -- release last night September 9, 2012

Find it and info on their forum. Look for a "Sticky" 5.xxx, etc.
    ================================================== =====
    NEW EDIT BY Kreelor - 9/10/2012 at 4:05PM (pacific).

WAIT! You may want to avoid installing the developer's version. I just read that it doesn't include all the great stuff that the "Fan Update" by Rythal had fixed. Other users are uninstalling the developer's version and reinstalling Rythal's fan update which works great. The links I gave will allow you to find recent posts, etc. that discuss the issues I won't take time here to write.

Anyway, I did post that the ORIGINAL DEVELOPER of the Carbonite addon has FINALLY visited his web site and posted that he has provided an update to the Carbonite addon.
    ~~~ This version of Carbonite is for WoW 5.0.4. ~~~

Even before that, a gentleman named "Rythal" had been working his butt off fixing issues in Carbonite. He did a superb job, and the addon was working quite well, especially the so-called "google-type" maps.

Here's the link to wowinterface forums where you can find more info:
    http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=44250
    Last edited by kreelor; September 16, 2012, 08:55 PM. Reason: For clarity, I pasted the NEW Edit copied from a newer post.
Working...
X