Carbonite, how to 'really' fix this wonderful addon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
    The Carbonite map without all that extra stuff and compatible with Blizzard quest helper. I hope this dream will come true.

About the plugins, I don't think this would be a big problem. Because I play all classes I use Spellflash as a small help with rotations. And for that I have to look for 13 separate addons, the main addon, Bitten's library and all 11 class modules.
    If you have a list of links to the pages it does not take much time to look for updates.
    I would STRONGLY recommend that you grab simulationcraft (simulationcraft.org - download link in the upper right corner). Run this and import your toon using the built in browser. Run a simulation, then scroll down to 'action priority list' and expand that. This will give you the most optimized rotation for your specific character taking into account the talent spec, gear including trinkets, and level, along with buffs you should be utilizing etc.

It is a bit complicated to parse the priority list but in the end, its the end all be all for getting maximum dps out of your character.
    Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
    Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      If we're lucky all of the Carbonite stuff will be available thru Curse to make it easier to keep it updated.
      Hopefully but unfortunately, they are using wowinterface as the primary host atm. Maybe this will change but unfortunately, with each 'plugin', its up to each developer to choose where to put their plugin.

I dont know why ANYONE uses wowinterface, with the curse client functionality, curse is my current preference.
      Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
      Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

Originally posted by littlewierdo View Post
        I would STRONGLY recommend that you grab simulationcraft
        Thanks for the hint but for simply solo leveling SpellFlash is sufficient. I don't need to play all the characters perfectly and at least until level 85 you can faceroll through the game very fast

Comment

Working...
        X