cabby please read i have a memory problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cabby please read i have a memory problem

hey i did a mdsched test it says i have a memory problem i have a good pc now and video card also but i have 3 modules of 8 gig from corshair i did not do the 4th in because my cpu cooler was to big it dint fit i have a small cpu cooler then it fits

is it possible that i got the error in mdsched because i have 3 modules in it and not 4 the company said it could be that u have 3 modules in it and not the 4 with it because of that error he said it needs to be 2 or 4 is this true also my vid card is asus ati 7950

intel i5 3570 3.4 ghz

and corshair 32 gig on memory

i dont have any lag but some times it crashes the game

a guy on skype said memory problem can causes error fps lag slow downs?

That depends on the memory. If you have dual channel memory then they're designed to work in pairs so having one of them missing might be causing the problem.

I would suggest taking out one of the sticks and run on 16gb for a while. Make sure the two remaining are in paired slots. Do another memory test like that and see how it goes. 16gb should be more than enough for any gaming and you really only need more than that if you're doing some very graphic intensive 3D design/rendering.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

i took the memory out and in now the problems are gone it might also be that the memory was not good placed in

Comment

Working...
      X