Latest Release ver of Auctioneer Addon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest Release ver of Auctioneer Addon

I'm asking this question here because it seems Auctioneer support on its forums has gone by the wayside, and is almost nearly useless. Yet, I depend up that addon.

I've been using the latest Release version of the Auctioneer addon. Suddenly, within the last few days (as of Nov 17, 2012), it has been doing strange things.

It has now lost the ability to display the Column named "Buyout" (while viewing items in the Browse tab). It shows only the "Bid" price Column, which I don't even want to see. Instead of it working the way it used to, it now combines both the Bid price and the Buyout price in the individual item ROWS.

Is this something that Blizzard has caused to happen, or is it something that can be configured in the Auctioneer's overwhelming choices in its "Configuration" parameters? I haven't changed anything in months, but suddenly this problem began, and I can find no way to get the Buyout column back to how it worked before.

Any suggestions?
    (Note: I'd prefer to NOT resort to uninstalling every one of Auctioneer's folders. I do not want to lose the AH scan data which I've accumlated over many months.

Could you post a screen shot of what you're seeing. I don't remember there being separate bid and buyout columns in Auctioneer.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      Could you post a screen shot of what you're seeing. I don't remember there being separate bid and buyout columns in Auctioneer.
      Yes, but I'll have to add 3 screenshots separately.

Attached to this post is the 1st screenshot. It shows the issue (the problem) I was having. This screenshot shows "Current Bid" only. It has no additional columns to SORT which I wanted, like Percentage and Buyout Prices.

Sorted by Bid Price Only.jpg

Comment

2nd screenshot showing the Percentages Column:

Sorted by Percent Col.jpg

Comment

Here's the 3rd one which show the Buyout Price Column that I wanted:

EDITED: The only way I could get back to what I wanted was to uninstall/reinstall Auctioneer addon. I suppose the issue I was having was that the only AH window I could see was Blizzard's lame one.

Sorted by Buyout Price Col.jpg

Comment

Don't know what to say. I've only ever seen it like in #2 and #3 screen shots. If you're seeing it like in the first screen shot I can only guess that something is off with the Auctioneer settings or something else in your WoW installation is screwy.

Comment

I guess I was typing my "EDIT" while you were posting. Please take a look at it in my last post.

Comment

Hopefully when you did that you didn't have to delete the Auctioneer settings in the WTF folder so that you could save all your scan data.

Comment

Working...
                X