Astranaar burning again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Astranaar burning again

Since 5.1 (or maybe 5.0) Astranaar phasing appears to have been reset - so Horde are attacking again and the buildings are burning. I've already completed the quest lines to put out the fires, stop the Horde attack, etc. so can't solve things that way.

Any ideas? I want Astranaar peaceful again

Hmm, try filing a petition with Blizzard to make your server an Alliance only server and have all references to the Horde removed from the game for your server.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Maybe killing Garrosh and taking over the Horde will work.

Seriously, this is one of the things where Blizzard should have used phasing but did not.
      Playing the game I always have the feeling that there are different teams designing the different zones. Or they ran out of time while creating quests. "Oh oh, we need some more XP in this zone to connect to the next one." "OK, let's throw in some stupid grinding quests."

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        Hmm, try filing a petition with Blizzard to make your server an Alliance only server and have all references to the Horde removed from the game for your server.
        Cabby, you are so funny! LOL

Comment

Ha ha I've checked on a few different chars and for some it's burning, for others it's stayed in the "peaceful" pre-cata phase. Must be a bug...

Comment

Working...
          X