OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I level Engrg from 525 to higher level?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I level Engrg from 525 to higher level?

I've read wowprofessions.com's post which says:
    500 - 600

Visit your trainer and learn Zen Engineering.
    • 500 - 550
      You will use these later on, so make all of them now. You might even need to make more of these, but this is about the minimum that is needed to reach 580.25 x [Ghost Iron Bolts] - 75 Ghost Iron Bar
      15 x [High-Explosive Gunpowder] - 15 Ghost Iron Bar
    However, I have no idea what they mean when they say "Zen Engineering." I have found nothing on that topic after searching. None of the Engineering Trainers I've visited in Eastern Kingdoms ("Clockwork" in Dalaran, etc.) list anything for me to create. They offer only Goblin engineering stuff, not Gnomish engineering. Blizzard shouldn't even have Goblin stuff listed since Blizzard should know already that I have chosen Gnomish engineering! You can't do both simultaneously!

What do I need to do to continue leveling from 525/525 upward? I'm stuck at this level and confused as how to proceed.

The first question I have to ask is did you purchase the MoP expansion from Blizzard? If you didn't then 525 is the highest you can go. If you have MoP then you'll want to find the Engineering trainer in Pandaria and they should have the Zen Engineering for you to learn. There should be one (I think) in your faction 'city' in Eternal Blossoms.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

You should be able to learn engineering 525-600 from any trainer. At least I was able to get to engineering 600 without visiting a trainer in Pandaria.
      However as Cabby pointed out you need the Pandaria WoW expansion.
      Here's a list of the engineering trainers:
      http://www.wowhead.com/spell=110403#taught-by-npc:0+3+1

Comment

Working...
      X