Powerleveling (PL) with RAF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Powerleveling (PL) with RAF

Recruit-A-Friend grants 300% experience increase while leveling partied with the person you recruited!

I've recruited myself...twice.

Here's the deal:

I currently have two 90's, and an 85 on my main account. I HATE leveling because I think it takes too much time and effort to get a toon from 1 to 90 - even though there have been some great bumps in the XP department to make life a little easier.

Toons on main account, level 80+ so far? 3.

With this in mind, I've made a new toon, and two other alt toons on two recruited accounts - so I'm multiboxing with three characters/accounts. I get 300% increased XP for all three while leveling together (which makes it pretty nice) up to level 80. For every TWO level my ALT characters earn while leveling with me, they can grant ANY character on my main account a free level - up to, but not exceeding level 80.

Once I get them to 80, toons on main account level 80+ then? 4

Here's my plan:

I've got a lock at level 54 right now; my new alts and my new main are at level 20 - so I'll level them to 80, giving me 78 grantable levels total (from my two alts). Level my 54 lock a few more times (to 60 perhaps?), then bump him to 80, which will take 20 grantables. Make a DK and bump him to 80 as well (maybe level him to 60 first so I can save a few freebies there also). That would use up a total of 40 free levels for two toons (the Lock and the DK). Leaving me with 38 freebies.

Once the Lock and DK are bumped to 80;
    Toons on main account level 80+ then? 6

Then make another main toon (level 1) to PL with two new alts (level 1's) - all the way to 80, giving another 78 levels. Totaling 116 free levels.

With the new main toon PL'ed to 80;
    Toons on main account level 80+ then? 7

Plus 116 free grantable levels.

Depending on my disposition about leveling after I've done all this (lol), I could either make three new toons (as a server can hold only ten, and I only play on one server), and divide 116 free levels between the three (38.6 levels each), PL the three of them (with alts) to level 41/42 (it'll depend), then use my free levels to bump them to 80.

Toons on main account level 80+ then? 10

-OR-

Make only TWO new toons, PL them a bit, divide 116 levels between them, and be satisfied with 9 level 80+ toons on my main account.

The alts that are below level 80 (on my new accounts) will be deleted, the levels they earned will be wasted, as they'll be useless anyway after the 90 day XP buff is over (any unused grantable levels will be lost after 90 days).

What do you guys think?

**The XP buff and grantable levels do not extend beyond level 80. So after 80, it's just regular multiboxing.

Edit: I could flip-flop the order that I do all this in (like PL'ing both sets of mains and alts to 80 before granting any levels to my other toons), but the numbers should still work out to be the same.
Working...
X