No announcement yet.

Death Knight DPS Shopping List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I second the idea about not swapping from T9 to T10 until you have two pieces. I got the T10 gloves but my DPS is higher sticking with my T9 ones until I find a 2nd T10.

So my nice pretty T10 gloves are sitting in the bank for now
    Cairne Realm
    Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
    Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
    Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Thought I'd give you all an update on this following your great advice. I farmed enough emblems to now have my t9 shoulders (Thassarian's Shoulders of Conquest), and will be off to get the enchant from Hodir soon.

Tonight I did my first ever 10-man; managed a max of 2600 dps, which is amazing considering where I was just a day or so ago Also, have just finished a heroic where, for most of the fights I was topping the DPS charts. This same dungeon I did a week or so ago and was dead last. A couple other dungeons and I was in the middle around about, but much better than I was.

So, big thanks to you all!
      Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
      Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

You are quite welcome.
        It's amazing what the proper spec and rotation will do.
        I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Hello all again since last time I've acquired my t9 gloves and chest, and now working on the legs. The set I'm getting (the thassarian dps set) is a 5p set incl helm, but it was mentioned earlier in the thread to get a non-t9 one? Any ideas on which one that would be?

Thanks
          Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
          Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

Helm of Thunderous Rampage
            I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Working...
            X