No announcement yet.

My Account Was Closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The core hound email (the main one) is from Blizzard directly so it is safe. Not to say other people are not copying the format of the in-game email. As long as you don't give out your account info or go to any external (outside of WoW) sites you will be safe.
    Cairne Realm
    Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
    Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
    Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Yeah, I got the authenticator on my MyTouch and when I activated it, I had a little corehound pup. It's safe. Like they said, just make sure you don't go to any external sites.
      -Ceroestus

Comment

Superantispyware

Go to www.Superantispyware.comits one of the best virus scanners. Spywaredoctor is good too, I have them both and scan with them daily. Ive been playing for almost 4 years and never had my account hacked or banned.

Comment

Hi,

other good ways to keep accounts secure is to frequently change passwords and always mix numbers and letters I.e

1 = I and vice versa
          5 = S
          0 (number) = O (letter)

Etc etc...

You could also put in capitals, however, I don't think blizz logins are case sensitive.

And also never give any account information to anyone in game no matter how well you think you know them
          Current Toon's:

Dwarf Warrior - 110
          Night Elf Demon Hunter - 110
          Night Elf Druid - 100

Comment

On your account issue....

You might want to continue to use Spybot S&D, This normally stops any keyloggers getting in your system, and believe it or not, it is freeware, and is always updated.

Comment

Some great antivirus and antispyware tools

I use Eset Nod32 as my antivirus, I've used it for years and have never gotten an infection. For anti spyware I use MalwareBytes these two tools have saved me considerable frustration.

Comment

Working...
              X