Ordered Cataclysm Collectors Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like my Mini-Thor
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

I looked on Amazon last night and saw they wanted $79.99 for the Collector's Edition while the regular is $39.99.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846
      You just keep doin' what it looks like you're supposed to be doin', no matter how crazy it seems.

Comment

$40.00 for a pet, which is all Id be interested in.

Noooooooooo thank you.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Yeah I was interested in the pet and the cd not worth $40.00 to me either.
          You just keep doin' what it looks like you're supposed to be doin', no matter how crazy it seems.

Comment

Yea, I preordered it, I don't usually go for pets but the DVD, Soundtrack, Mousepad, Art Book, are all good deals for me (I'm an art addict and I plan on going into CG Art). I spent a little over half of my paycheck buying recording gear for the PS3, Zygor's Dailies and Event guides, and Cataclysm CE. Coming out with $160 for lunch and gas money is okay with me.

Comment

Not sure yet on what I'm doing. CE is cool, but 80 bucks on top of 6 month sub of 78.... Eh, what the heck... (drives to local GS...)
              My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
                Think meant these:
                The World of WarCraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition comes with:

* Art of the Cataclysm art book, featuring 176 pages of never-before-seen images from the archives of the Blizzard Entertainment cinematics department and the World of Warcraft development team, as well as progressive visuals from multiple stages of development.
                * Exclusive in-game pet: he may not be a breaker of worlds just yet, but Lil' Deathwing will still proudly accompany heroes on their struggle to save Azeroth from his much, much larger counterpart.
                * Behind-the-scenes DVD with over an hour of developer interviews and commentaries, as well as a special Warcraft(R) retrospective examining the rich gaming history of the Warcraft universe.
                * Soundtrack featuring 17 epic new tracks from Cataclysm, including exclusive bonus tracks.
                * Special-edition mouse pad depicting Deathwing menacing the ravaged continents of Azeroth.
                * World of Warcraft Trading Card Game cards, including a 60-card starter deck from the Wrathgate series, two extended-art cards, and two Collector's Edition-exclusive hero cards, marking the first appearance of goblin and worgen heroes in the TCG
                umm no thanks. Seems a rip off. I will stick to the standard pack. You can get a pretty cool pet/companion from the Blizzard Store for $10.

Comment

I have ordered the CE too
                  Here in Norway it costs (in the shop I preordered) 800KR, thats around 128USD.

Comment

Release Date

I just ordered my Collector's edition from GameStop and while on the website there is no release date, the terminal that the gamestop dude was using to ring up my order had 11/01/10 as the release date. Has anyone else seen this?

Comment

Originally posted by cyberface View Post
                      I just ordered my Collector's edition from GameStop and while on the website there is no release date, the terminal that the gamestop dude was using to ring up my order had 11/01/10 as the release date. Has anyone else seen this?
                      In early Janurary when I started playing WOW. I bought the Battlechest and Wrath at GameStop and they asked if I want to preorder Cata the guy said Blizzard had promised that Cata would be out sometime in November. I almost laughed in his face.
                      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                      Twitter @Chaos5061.
                      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Preordered my copies!

I just preordered my copies got 1 CE and 1 reg copy
                        CE cost 89.99 and reg was 49.99 Canadian
                        came to 153$ for both.

And I didn't check/ask of the release date lol I'll check my bill that says it
                        LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP
                        Dwarf Shaman-Shamme 90 Elemental/Resto
                        Nelf Rouge-Legolys 90 Sub/Ass
                        Pandarian Monk-Phood 90 Windwalker/Brewmaster
                        Nelf Druid-Ornek 85 Boomkin/Bear
                        Nelf DK-Zgknight 85 Blood/NA
                        Draenei Hunter-Bowz 85 MM/Survival
                        Worgen Priest-Loyder 85 Disc/Shadow
                        Gnome Warlock-Lotzadots 85 Destro/NA
                        Dwarf Paladin-Buradin 85 Prot/Ret
                        Gnome Mage-Zygors 70 Arcane/NA
                        Nelf Warrior-Talifan 61 Prot/NA

Comment

I am still predicting a Mid November/Late November release for Cata. Even if the Expansion is not 100% ready, the idea of Cata not being on the shelves for the Christmas Rush would certainly be in Blizzard’s mind. Any bugs or tweeks they ran out of time to fix, will be done in extended maintenance shutdowns after the release.

I will also be buying the Expansion from my Gaming Shop. Hundreds of thousands of people all trying to download the game from Blizzard all at once and the effect it will have on the Internet speeds worldwide do not appeal to me at all.

Comment

Sry it cost $158.18 for both(1CE and 1 reg copy)
                            and ebgames says it's release date is 1/11/2010 so I it's like wotlk it will be on time. If I recall wotlk came out when they said it would since I preordered it a long time b4 it came out and it was there when blizz said! But I don't no if Ima buy the guide just for the hell of it or to just read since I got almost all the wow books and guides just don't have the atlas!
                            LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP
                            Dwarf Shaman-Shamme 90 Elemental/Resto
                            Nelf Rouge-Legolys 90 Sub/Ass
                            Pandarian Monk-Phood 90 Windwalker/Brewmaster
                            Nelf Druid-Ornek 85 Boomkin/Bear
                            Nelf DK-Zgknight 85 Blood/NA
                            Draenei Hunter-Bowz 85 MM/Survival
                            Worgen Priest-Loyder 85 Disc/Shadow
                            Gnome Warlock-Lotzadots 85 Destro/NA
                            Dwarf Paladin-Buradin 85 Prot/Ret
                            Gnome Mage-Zygors 70 Arcane/NA
                            Nelf Warrior-Talifan 61 Prot/NA

Comment

If anyone wants to try to get a beta key.

U can go here:http://pc-mmo.nowgamer.com/news/4142...a-key-giveaway This is for real I got lucky and got one today they are giving away 100 per day for 10 days. It's not a scam. The website is from the uk but you can still take part in the Giveaway.

Comment

Originally posted by yomitancho1481 View Post
                                U can go here:http://pc-mmo.nowgamer.com/news/4142...a-key-giveaway This is for real I got lucky and got one today they are giving away 100 per day for 10 days. It's not a scam. The website is from the uk but you can still take part in the Giveaway.
                                They also posted this on The WOW Insider. But from the comments by people they took it down.
                                I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                                Twitter @Chaos5061.
                                Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                                X