X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The New Update

The following is from a person named Juanin on one of the forums
    I look around on:
    Solved it the hard way. If you have this problem, go to your World of Warcraft folder and run Wow.exe. Log in and the same tools patch will be downloaded directly. When finished, click the button that prompts and voila! The Blizzard Updater will install the fixes and you will not have a headache.
    Here's what else I had to do to get it to work:
    This fixed mine. But I had a couple more steps to do. After your fix I launched with the launcher it said more to download and will continue after exit. So I exited my launcher but nothing happened. I did the checking the processes that is in this article but nothing was running so I brought the launcher back up it still said the same thing. So what I did was go and log in to the game again selected my character and loaded it. Exited the game and the background downloader was running in my task bar brought it up and it says WoW-3.3.x-to4.0.0-patch-NA-Stage-2. It's 3.97GB in size I'm right around 700 now. Seems to be going faster than the stage 1 patch which is kinda weird but I like it.

Hope this helps anybody having any problems with the new patch
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Thanks Chaos.

Opening wow from the wow folder seems to have done the trick for me.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

No problem Kamchak
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
      X