Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just finished updating to the new patch Started about 1:15 - 1:30 and just finished at 3:18. So about 2 hours. That's if you have downloaded the Stage 1, 2, & 3 patches like I have.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hehe, haven't played or updated anything since 4.0.0. It only took me about 25min to download and install 4.0.1.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Maintenance until 4PDT. This makes me sad

Comment

Originally posted by crazy_ed14 View Post
          Maintenance until 4PDT. This makes me sad
          This is the same time the EU-Servers will go down for the patch!
          -->>PETTER<<--

Comment

Realms back up
            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Zygor Updated Guides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              No update for talent trees yet!!!!!!!!!!
              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Talents are up, but I have a question about the glyphs. How will the guides let us know what glyphs to use now? And also will any more builds be added?

Comment

The glyphs portion of the Talent Advisor is still broken. Once the team have managed to fix this then we'll all be able to see the suggestions again. I believe the team also plan on adding some more talent builds after they finish fixing the glyph issue.
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Sweet, I expected more builds cause i noticed the lack of some PVP designated ones, but I wasn't sure if glyphs were coming back, Thanks. Also, 4.0.1 is proving to be great for me DK XD

Comment

Couple of things you may not know about 4.0.1 from MMO Champion:
                      1 Epic gems cooldown aren't removed, they're just syncronized with the daily quest reset now.
                      2 You can farm Anzu in heroic Sethekk Halls for his epic mount even if you're not a druid.
                      3 You can buy most of Arena gear even if you do not have the proper rating, requirements seems to be gone from all items. ilvl 277 weapons are the only items left with a rating requirement.
                      4 The gold cap is now 1,000,000 Gold.
                      Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
                        4 The gold cap is now 1,000,000 Gold.
                        This gold cap cant be personal, after a 250,000 cap before, is it?
                        Is this a guild gold bank cap?

If it is personal, Ill be a happy camper.
                        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Didn't say which.
                          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

From Blizzard:
                            One of Azeroth's oldest adversaries will soon tear through the Elemental Plane to reforge the world in flame, but this foe won't be conducting his reign of terror from the confines of a castle or lair. Deathwing is a destructive force the likes of which adventurers have yet to see in World of Warcraft, and his appetite for devastation can only be satisfied by the shattering of the world. Following his explosive escape from Deepholm, Deathwing will cast a deadly shadow over the people of Azeroth as he wreaks indiscriminate havoc across the land.

Once free to terrorize the world, Deathwing will randomly choose territories in Azeroth to attack each day until his ruinous reign is brought to an end. A blackened sky will be the only warning before every living creature caught in his approach is consumed by his terrible fire. The unfortunate victims of his malice will receive a rare Feat of Strength... as well as a repair bill and corpse run.

When Deathwing returns, you'd best keep your eyes on the skies.

Also:
                            Dual Talent Specialization level requirement has been reduced to 30, down from 40.
                            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

From Blizzard:
                              Below is the basic progression map. Obviously your mileage may vary, i.e. If you're Paragon or Premonition you will be able to skip some of the below and/or mix and match at your discretion.

Normal Dungeons/Crafting/Questing to get full set of 85 blues (non-heroic) to do Heroic dungeons.
                              Heroic dungeons to get full set of 85 Heroic blues to do Normal mode raids.
                              Normal raids to get full set of 85 epics (non-heroic) to do Heroic mode raids.
                              Heroic Raids to get full set of 85 Heroic epics, which will presumably help a bit on Sinestra and the next tier (when released with patch 4.1.0)

Badge vendors to help fill in gaps at all tier levels.

No real gating to speak of for ship.

Sinestra opens after Cho'gall is defeated on HEROIC mode. No timers or attempt limits, but she will pound you relentlessly. She has better than Heroic epic level gear (half a tier better).
                              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

From Blizzard:
                                Even though we have a set December 7 release date for Cataclysm, we still want to avoid giving out specific dates for upcoming events and patches in the event we need to shift our scheduling around at all to meet production needs.

I'll try my best here to give you useful information without it feeling like a non-answer.

Be patient! If you're really hoping to roll brand new characters once the shattering of Azeroth takes place, I'd strongly recommend just waiting. You'll get a sense soon enough for how events will unfold from now until December 7. I suggest you stick to your main characters for now. Very soon the pre-Cataclysm events will begin and they'll continually ramp up in severity and things to do over time, leading up to the shattering (patch 4.0.3a). You're going to want to participate in these events, as they'll only be around for a short time and will not return once Deathwing is unleashed.

[...] One thing we'll be clarifying a bit better next week is the distinction between what is in patch 4.0.3 versus when the shattering takes place.

Patch 4.0.3 will implement virtually all of the content necessary to make the changes to Azeroth, but those changes will actually take place in patch 4.0.3a, which is scheduled to be released shortly after patch 4.0.3.
                                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Working...
                                X