Question on the new gold/professions guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question on the new gold/professions guide

Hi, Just wondering if the gold/professions guide will be something that you can level up while leveling up your character instead of waiting until max level to level up your professions...I would rather have a professions guide that will work seemlessly along the leveling guide so by the time I'M at max level I'M done.

I don't know about the up-coming professions guide, but I do know that if you pick up skinning at a very early age and skin all of your kills you'll max out skinning long before you max out your level.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I almost always start with skinning and a gathering profession, mining or herbalism. Later on, when I have some gold built up or another toon funding it, I'll switch to another money making profession - jewelcrafting is my favorite (I mine and then prospect what I get - prospecting Adamantite is HUGELY profitable, especially when you've mined it yourself - and I'm starting with Saronite now). So far other 'service professions' have only been money drains for me because others in them compete the profits right out of them. I've heard that inscription was VERY profitable, but with Cat, glyphs will become learned once you have them once and won't have to be rebought - which means the profit will likely drop right out of that too.
      * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Working...
      X