Dailies purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dailies purchase

I am not sure what will happen when everyone becomes 85 what will happen to the dailies. I don't have a lvl 80 character yet and never ran any daily and not even sure what they are. Does anyone that play beta know if dailies will still be there come the expansion? I am looking to purchase the daily guide. Thanks

Most likely the dailies that exist now will continue to exist and there are new dailies in the level 85+ section.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by jrlvnv6969 View Post
      I am not sure what will happen when everyone becomes 85 what will happen to the dailies. I don't have a lvl 80 character yet and never ran any daily and not even sure what they are. Does anyone that play beta know if dailies will still be there come the expansion? I am looking to purchase the daily guide. Thanks
      I'm in the beta and I can tell you, at least for now, the Northrend dailies are staying put.

They may disappear in the future but for now, they aren't going anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support View Post
        Most likely the dailies that exist now will continue to exist and there are new dailies in the level 85+ section.
        So does the guide that is for sale now include the lvl 85 dailies? Or will that one be a separate update also?

Comment

That will most likely be a separate upgrade fee. The free stuff covers what you currently own and can use, since we don't own anything above level 80 then we don't get it for free.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X