Headless Horseman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headless Horseman

Hi would post on wow forums but i prefer actually getting an answer instead of getting trolled. Im wanting to do the whole hallows end quests yet im only 63, ive been told i wont be able to summon the headless horseman until 78. (is this right?) also ive been told that even if i go in a group with some guildies, who summon and then kill him i wont be able to get the achieve anyway (is this correct?)
    Thanks

I'm pretty sure you can get the achieve no matter what level you are (if you're over the minimum level requirement of Scarlet Monastary)... As for summoning the HH at your current level, I think that is true; you must wait until you're level 78 to summon him yourself.

I'm basing this off of what seems logical, I could be wrong, but I don't think so.
    85s
    Skippyninja
    Oomatherman
    Judedaniels
    MissRuPaul
    Sumekomovani
    Pattymelt
    Shamwiches
    Twonewon
    Takakoinaba
    Cursesmcgee

Comment

Easiest way to determine what you can do here is get those guildies together in a group and try to que for the HH. If you can go, they can que it up.
      If you want to see if you can do the instance now check the drop-down in the LFG (i) screen and see if HH is available to you.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
      X