Install WOTLK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Install WOTLK

Despite Cataclysm being just round the corner, I'm somewhat behind and I've only just bought WOTLK. Having problems installing - Blizzard downloader closes unexpectedly at 78% progress not long after putting disk 2 in the DVD tray. Anyone any ideas?
    Sony Vaio laptop with Windows 7

Disc 2? I thought WotLK only came on DVD or download... guess not
    You can try to download the client and see if that helps any.
    • Click on World of Warcraft game
    • On the Account screen for WoW there should be a download link for the client.
    • Be patient, it is a few GB in size

If that doesn't work, I would contact Blizz support. You might have gotten a faulty disc.

Comment

I have WoTLK disk along with my vanilla and BC disks (its a SN thing). There is only one disk.
      Where did this disk come from?
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

well if he got a version on CD there would be 3-4 discs.. but like I said, I thought it only came on DVD (1 disc) or download...

Comment

I picked mine up retail. If this was on CD I would have to question where it came from.
          In the end, be careful of what you are loading. I would not be suprised to find out the WoW hacker scum was now selling copies of the game with a access key and a keylogger program for easy stealing later.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
          X