Wow... Interfaction relations ;-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow... Interfaction relations ;-)

Very cool... I was helping my fiance level her Hunter and was doing "The Thane of Voldrune", a quest that I found challenging with my Death Knight. I would hit the guy at a distance where he couldn't hit me and couldn't get him to die, just to 1 health... so then I went to medium distance and he would kill my bird before I could kill him. It was only after I read about it on one of the other sites that I finally figured a way to kill him - go in close, hammer him with the dragon and do as much damage before the dragon dies. Then since I was close, land on the platform and finish him with my DK.

I was not looking forward to the fight as I was flying in. Just as I was closing on him I noticed a 2nd dragon that just barely beat me to him. He went grey just before I could hit him and then I looked over and saw it was a Gnome at the reins of the other dragon. I could have simply flown off and waited for him to succeed or fail and then take my shot at him... but instead, I went to medium range and started hitting the target with my dragon. Yea, I knew I wouldn't get any credit for it, but at least I could help the other guy succeed. He killed him easily...

After the fight, we couldn't communicate with anything other than emotes, so we hailed each other... and to my surprise, he didn't just fly away. He hovered while I waited for the guy to re-spawn and when I went in and hit the guy, he let loose with his dragon so that I killed the guy just as easily as he did.

Now THAT'S what I call Interfaction Relations!
    * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Just go to show that not everybody on the opposite faction are aholes. I've had people on the other faction help sometimes too. But on the other hand I've had more people challenge me to a duel and when I didn't accept they started to emote chicken spit laugh and rude at me. So just like in real life there are good and bad toons in the world of warcraft.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by voltec View Post
      Very cool... I was helping my fiance level her Hunter and was doing "The Thane of Voldrune", a quest that I found challenging with my Death Knight. I would hit the guy at a distance where he couldn't hit me and couldn't get him to die, just to 1 health... so then I went to medium distance and he would kill my bird before I could kill him. It was only after I read about it on one of the other sites that I finally figured a way to kill him - go in close, hammer him with the dragon and do as much damage before the dragon dies. Then since I was close, land on the platform and finish him with my DK.

I was not looking forward to the fight as I was flying in. Just as I was closing on him I noticed a 2nd dragon that just barely beat me to him. He went grey just before I could hit him and then I looked over and saw it was a Gnome at the reins of the other dragon. I could have simply flown off and waited for him to succeed or fail and then take my shot at him... but instead, I went to medium range and started hitting the target with my dragon. Yea, I knew I wouldn't get any credit for it, but at least I could help the other guy succeed. He killed him easily...

After the fight, we couldn't communicate with anything other than emotes, so we hailed each other... and to my surprise, he didn't just fly away. He hovered while I waited for the guy to re-spawn and when I went in and hit the guy, he let loose with his dragon so that I killed the guy just as easily as he did.

Now THAT'S what I call Interfaction Relations!
      I love those types of players. It makes the game much more enjoyable and exciting for every player.
      It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

I for one always try and help those who play on the side of uggers.
        85s
        Skippyninja
        Oomatherman
        Judedaniels
        MissRuPaul
        Sumekomovani
        Pattymelt
        Shamwiches
        Twonewon
        Takakoinaba
        Cursesmcgee

Comment

I'm still farming rep @ hellfire ... sometimes I'll find a horde member who will reset the areas so I can capture them (and I for him/her). Most bothersome however is the ahole that sits in Wintergrasp and sneaks up behind me when I'm fishing for terrorfish.

Comment

Working...
          X