? on update addons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

? on update addons

Is there a program that auto updates add ons like wow matrix did? I use to have WoW Matrix but with my new OS Vista ( they don't play well together anymore darn Gates ).

Duct Tape is like The Force, it has a dark side and a light side and holds the Universe together.

Thanks in advance
    Enjoy Life!:

Do not take life too seriously – you'll never get out of it alive.

One I use is the curse client. But I don't do auto option with it I just go in and hit the update button. I don't want something using my resources with out my say so.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I also use Curse Client. If you set it up properly and leave the client in the tray (like I do), it will let you know that an addon is ready to be updated. If you have access to the Premium content at Curse, you will be able to automatically update all of your addons at once.
      My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

I also like Curse... I tried WoWMatrix and found that it didn't support several of the plugins that I used. I would highly suggest that if you use Curse that you also make sure you have good security on your system (firewall, anti-virus, anti-malware...) I won't go into it deeply, but you can search on Google yourself. I have Norton 360 on so I'm not as concerned for my computers now.
        * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

I want my Wowace back...But yeah, i now use the curse client like most people.

Comment

Working...
          X