OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's to you, Zygor Forum Moderators, Support and Superfans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's to you, Zygor Forum Moderators, Support and Superfans!

Ok, I'm not going to script an actual Budweiser commercial but I would like to thank everyone that's providing the terrific support here - from the Moderators to the Support crew and even the Superfans that are providing answers along the way.

In particular, I think that Kamchak, silverhawk11. chaos5061, cabby, 'Zygor Support' and of course 'Zygor' all deserve a standing ovation for what they are doing! They patiently answer every question, even the whiny 'but why do I have pay for an upgrade when I was told it would be updated for life' posts - 20 or more times a day?? lol Hats off to all of you for your patience, your great info and of course the great product in itself!

For those superfans out there, I didn't have time to look through all the posts and pick out the names that are also helping out - but thanks to all of you too. All of us very much appreciate when you see a post that you know the answer to and pipe in before one of the Moderators or Support can (propbably because they are busy answering one of the many other posts).

So... thanks to everyone that pitches in. As a very satisfied customer I can say IT IS NOTICED AND VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!

Matt
    * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Hey thanks voltec.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yeah, thanks. We moderators do it just to help ensure that everyone else can enjoy the guides like we do.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thank you for your post. We are glad everyone is getting the help they need.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Thanks Matt. That means a lot to me.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I second everything this gentleman just said. You guys are great adn a model for what customer support should be for any business!!!

Originally posted by voltec View Post
            Ok, I'm not going to script an actual Budweiser commercial but I would like to thank everyone that's providing the terrific support here - from the Moderators to the Support crew and even the Superfans that are providing answers along the way.

In particular, I think that Kamchak, silverhawk11. chaos5061, cabby, 'Zygor Support' and of course 'Zygor' all deserve a standing ovation for what they are doing! They patiently answer every question, even the whiny 'but why do I have pay for an upgrade when I was told it would be updated for life' posts - 20 or more times a day?? lol Hats off to all of you for your patience, your great info and of course the great product in itself!

For those superfans out there, I didn't have time to look through all the posts and pick out the names that are also helping out - but thanks to all of you too. All of us very much appreciate when you see a post that you know the answer to and pipe in before one of the Moderators or Support can (propbably because they are busy answering one of the many other posts).

So... thanks to everyone that pitches in. As a very satisfied customer I can say IT IS NOTICED AND VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!

Matt

Comment

-applause- You're welcome!
              85s
              Skippyninja
              Oomatherman
              Judedaniels
              MissRuPaul
              Sumekomovani
              Pattymelt
              Shamwiches
              Twonewon