OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Are the level 80's bored or what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off Topic: Are the level 80's bored or what?

Not related to the guide at all, but this is a nicer groupage of WoW players to ask questions like this...

What is the purpose of all the level 80's running about and killing lower level mobs, especially ones that are the object of a quest. 3 times tonight I've nearly gotten to my target mob to kill and a level 80 ran past me, zapping others as he goes, and then ganking the mob right before I could touch him.

What's up w'dat?

Moved to off topic.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

only thing I can think of is rep.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
        only thing I can think of is rep.
        Or if you've preordered Cataclysm they're going back to the starter areas to see how they've changed. I sometimes run through Fargodeep Mine to farm some Copper on my mage... People get pissed at me for that sometimes
        85s
        Skippyninja
        Oomatherman
        Judedaniels
        MissRuPaul
        Sumekomovani
        Pattymelt
        Shamwiches
        Twonewon
        Takakoinaba
        Cursesmcgee

Comment

Originally posted by Skippyninja View Post
          Or if you've preordered Cataclysm they're going back to the starter areas to see how they've changed. I sometimes run through Fargodeep Mine to farm some Copper on my mage... People get pissed at me for that sometimes
          I ran the "Home cities rep guide" and when I went into Fangodeep mine, I hade a gnome threaten to report me since I was 'Stealing his mobs', I just laughed at him for in the nicest way possible and carried on my day.

Also, when I started doing the Netherwing dailies, I did the honored (maybe revered) pre quests where you do all the racing deals on the mounts. I guess some other person was doing it as well, and so one of my opponents lighting bolt deals hit him and he lost his race.
          He messaged me, "u made me loose" so i typed back "Dang, I made you loose? I'm better than I thought, you're welcome."

The spam I received from him before he ignored me was priceless, I just wish I had Xfire turned on. ='(

Comment

Originally posted by dudedafool View Post
            I ran the "Home cities rep guide" and when I went into Fangodeep mine, I hade a gnome threaten to report me since I was 'Stealing his mobs', I just laughed at him for in the nicest way possible and carried on my day.

Also, when I started doing the Netherwing dailies, I did the honored (maybe revered) pre quests where you do all the racing deals on the mounts. I guess some other person was doing it as well, and so one of my opponents lighting bolt deals hit him and he lost his race.
            He messaged me, "u made me loose" so i typed back "Dang, I made you loose? I'm better than I thought, you're welcome."

The spam I received from him before he ignored me was priceless, I just wish I had Xfire turned on. ='(
            -giggle- I'm so glad I'm done with Netherwing... NEVAH AGAIN! I had fun with the Sha'tari Skyguard though. My favorite thing is to booterrang a peon before someone else is just about to... Or ninja eggs.
            85s
            Skippyninja
            Oomatherman
            Judedaniels
            MissRuPaul
            Sumekomovani
            Pattymelt
            Shamwiches
            Twonewon
            Takakoinaba
            Cursesmcgee

Comment

Originally posted by Skippyninja View Post
              -giggle- I'm so glad I'm done with Netherwing... NEVAH AGAIN! I had fun with the Sha'tari Skyguard though. My favorite thing is to booterrang a peon before someone else is just about to... Or ninja eggs.
              Walked into the cave where all the Flayers and stuff are located, saw a mage pull a mob in front of it, I just went along my merry way to pick up that egg he wanted.

I'm on a PvE realm, I'm alliance, he was horde. He did alot of /spit, and I did alot of /point /laugh /dance.

=)

Comment

Originally posted by dudedafool View Post
                Walked into the cave where all the Flayers and stuff are located, saw a mage pull a mob in front of it, I just went along my merry way to pick up that egg he wanted.

I'm on a PvE realm, I'm alliance, he was horde. He did alot of /spit, and I did alot of /point /laugh /dance.

=)
                Before I transferred I was on a PvP realm... I loved using blast wave to clear the annoying hordies out from the summoning stone.

If he were intelligent, he would have Frost Nova'd the mob in place and then grabbed the egg... Polymorph would've worked just as well, but more than likely Frost Nova seeing as it's an instant.
                85s
                Skippyninja
                Oomatherman
                Judedaniels
                MissRuPaul
                Sumekomovani
                Pattymelt
                Shamwiches
                Twonewon
                Takakoinaba
                Cursesmcgee

Comment