OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big time sale from Blizzard - $5 Orig, $5 BC, $10 WoLK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big time sale from Blizzard - $5 Orig, $5 BC, $10 WoLK!

I just was logging in and saw this in the login - NOTE: the link below is exactly the URL that it was sent to - there is no affiliate link:
    http://us.blizzard.com/store/browse....44,p:110000004

Nice for anyone that wants to get a new account built cheap - only $20 for all 3 total!
    * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

I think were being ignored here voltec: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...d-to-Cataclysm Post 185
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I sit waiting for everyone of the posters in here complaining about the new guides costing money to go to wow forums and pitch a fit they spent way more for the game than what they are going for today.
      Think it'll happen?
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I payed 20 for the Battlechest and 40 for WOTLK and I'm not going to complain. Because they will always do this with a new expasion release. Within a month or two they will probably release a Battlechest including WOTLK for 30 most likely.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
          I think were being ignored here voltec: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...d-to-Cataclysm Post 185
          Hey Chaos,

During the week when I'm at work I look through most of the threads (especially your Official News Related to Cataclysm) thread... but during the weekends - well, I'm playing more than reading... lol When I was logging into the game I saw the ad, jumped over to the forum to spread the word - took a quick look over the Off-Topic threads and didn't see one that looked like this was posted... I actually considered taking a quick look at your Cata post but figured that it really wasn't Cata specific so probably wouldn't have been mentioned in there... and so I posted it in it's own thread...

and there my friend is 'the rest of the story'... or at least my reasoning...

Take care!
          * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Sorry didn't mean you were ignoring me. Meant other's were ignoring us about good deals for there friends who don't play wow and want to join. It would also be a good deal if you need another account to multibox with.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Talked to a CSR at Blizz this past Saturday, the sale will only be going on until this coming up Saturday.

Comment

Haha, I only just saw this on the forums but I took full advantage of it and bought 3 new Vanilla accounts + I somehow recovered one of my long-lost old accounts, so I'll have a full party with my 80 in it too .

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
                  I sit waiting for everyone of the posters in here complaining about the new guides costing money to go to wow forums and pitch a fit they spent way more for the game than what they are going for today.
                  Think it'll happen?
                  I believe some have complained in WoW forums....even demanded a refund on price difference.
                  To my knowledge Blizz simply ignores them.....as should Zygor.

Comment

If anyone is doing RAF and want to keep the 2nd account, I'd suggest doing it now.

Comment

Ppl should buy the reg wow for the RAF and get a free month and a x53 rocket lol
                      so u pay 5$ for the rocket since u get a free month for buying a month time on te new account!
                      And if u wanna play the 2n account or just use it to lvl a toon to 60 really fast u an also!
                      Just my 2 gold!!!
                      LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP
                      Dwarf Shaman-Shamme 90 Elemental/Resto
                      Nelf Rouge-Legolys 90 Sub/Ass
                      Pandarian Monk-Phood 90 Windwalker/Brewmaster
                      Nelf Druid-Ornek 85 Boomkin/Bear
                      Nelf DK-Zgknight 85 Blood/NA
                      Draenei Hunter-Bowz 85 MM/Survival
                      Worgen Priest-Loyder 85 Disc/Shadow
                      Gnome Warlock-Lotzadots 85 Destro/NA
                      Dwarf Paladin-Buradin 85 Prot/Ret
                      Gnome Mage-Zygors 70 Arcane/NA
                      Nelf Warrior-Talifan 61 Prot/NA

Comment

Originally posted by nin88 View Post
                        Ppl should buy the reg wow for the RAF and get a free month and a x53 rocket lol
                        so u pay 5$ for the rocket since u get a free month for buying a month time on te new account!
                        And if u wanna play the 2n account or just use it to lvl a toon to 60 really fast u an also!
                        Just my 2 gold!!!
                        You have to pay for 2 months game time to get a rocket. Does not include the free month I believe.

Comment

The way it works is that before you get free month when the RAF account pays for first month, not the free month it gets for upgrading. Then, when RAF pays for 2nd month, veteran account gets 1 rocket.

Comment

Working...
                          X