question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question

I'm taking over by brother's two accounts on wow he is going into the army. Question, do I have to buy two copies of Cataclysm one for each account and another 1-80 leveling guide from Zygor to get the 80-85 level guide?

For Blizzard purchases, each account needs to be upgraded separately for Cataclysm, so two accounts means two purchases of the Cataclysm expansion.

For the guides, if you own the guides you can use them on any accounts you have access to on your computer. You don't need to purchase separate guides for separate accounts. Now to have the 80-85 content for your guides you just need to log into the Members Area and use one of the upgrade options.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by sunyat View Post
      I'm taking over by brother's two accounts on wow he is going into the army. Question, do I have to buy two copies of Cataclysm one for each account and another 1-80 leveling guide from Zygor to get the 80-85 level guide?
      Thanks for the quick response i will be doing business with you in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by sunyat View Post
        My advise, have your brother make a separate email account with his name on it that you have access to, and change this information on his Bliz account info.
        I have a guildie that took over a persons account 3 years ago, and leveled 7 80's on the account. 3 days ago his account was closed after warnings from Bliz on discrepancies between the name on the account, and the name in the email information.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
          My advise, have your brother make a separate email account with his name on it that you have access to, and change this information on his Bliz account info.
          I have a guildie that took over a persons account 3 years ago, and leveled 7 80's on the account. 3 days ago his account was closed after warnings from Bliz on discrepancies between the name on the account, and the name in the email information.
          You are saying that THREE YEARS after he took over the account, that Blizzard just shut down the account??? I would hope that he could get on the phone and explain everything and get it back. That would be insane for Bliz to do that because they would surely be losing a customer... I know that if they did that to me for what is obviously a ridiculas reason, I'd be DONE with the game... period. Find something else to waste time on, ya know?
          * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Originally posted by voltec View Post
            You are saying that THREE YEARS after he took over the account, that Blizzard just shut down the account??? I would hope that he could get on the phone and explain everything and get it back. That would be insane for Bliz to do that because they would surely be losing a customer... I know that if they did that to me for what is obviously a ridiculas reason, I'd be DONE with the game... period. Find something else to waste time on, ya know?
            Nope, they shut him down. Phone calls, emails, in game GM IM's; nothing mattered. In fact I spent 3 or more hours last night getting his new 80 priest pimped it out in gear (tailoring) and running instances for gear and JP's.
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
              Nope, they shut him down. Phone calls, emails, in game GM IM's; nothing mattered. In fact I spent 3 or more hours last night getting his new 80 priest pimped it out in gear (tailoring) and running instances for gear and JP's.
              Well, it's a good thing that I'm not in the same situation because with that kind of disrespect - I would walk away and never look back. To even hear of a situation like that makes me wonder about the company (obviously Blizzard in this case) that would actually be that blind - to follow whatever rules it has concerning the matter without some kind of 'sanity check' possible. Wow... no pun intended in this case...
              * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Working...
              X