The 10 toons to 85 leveling grind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 10 toons to 85 leveling grind

In the next few days, I'M going to level up 10 different classes using Zygor Guides starting from level 1. This is going to take me a VERY long time but I just wanted to show people how much gold you can make using these guides. IM going to follow the guide exactly to a T and every 5 levels on my toons I"M going to show how much gold I have accumulated doing so....

Its gonna be fun even though this might prevent me from having a life lol

But who cares I'M just another addicted WoW gamer =)

Feel free to comment on my rediculous journey lol

Day 1

Ok so here we are, the cataclysm is upon us. Its time to get to work and make some badass toons with Zygor guides. All 10 toons will start at level 1 and will have gather professions only(skinning,mining,herbalism). And I will constantly sell stacks of 20 of those items in the AH. I will update this thread once all 10 of my toons reach every 5 levels and I will post the TOTAL amount of gold I have accumulated with all of them combined. I've created my 10 toons to start the grind and here they are

Server:Norgannon(US)
    ==============================
    Strongstance- Human Warrior Level 1
    Skylance- Dranei Paladin Level 1
    Sniperscope- Dwarf Hunter Level 1
    Mikevicksdog Worgen Rogue Level 1
    Lightsgrace Dranei Priest Level 1
    Stonespirit Dwarf Shaman Level 1
    Dreadfrost Gnome Mage Level 1
    Deathovertime Gnome Warlock Level 1
    Feralwraith Nightelf Druid Level 1
    Corruptblade Human Deathknight Level 55(will not play until other toons reach 55)

Total gold-0g

Feel free to comment on how crazy I am for doing this.....

Comment

and i thought i was an addict

Comment

yeah its pretty bad....lol

Comment

Originally posted by runeblaid View Post
          yeah its pretty bad....lol
          Wish you the best of luck. I had/have plans on doing the same thing pretty soon.

Thought it would be an interesting challenge, seems you beat me to the punch though

Comment

nah go for it...see if you can make more gold than me...gotta start on a new realm no help, no hierlooms....start from nothin

Comment

Originally posted by mchlpeel View Post
              and i thought i was an addict
              Yeah, he's sure making me feel lots better about my habit.

Comment

Lol, I've been trying to get one of each class to max level for little over a year now... And what does Blizzard decide to do just to spite me? They raise the flamin' cap

Good luck with your project though, it should be interesting to see how much gold you'll have by the time you get each toon to 85.

P.S. On an unrelated note you can see how my toons are fairing in my siggy
                85s
                Skippyninja
                Oomatherman
                Judedaniels
                MissRuPaul
                Sumekomovani
                Pattymelt
                Shamwiches
                Twonewon
                Takakoinaba
                Cursesmcgee

Comment

nice!, yeah your way ahead of me at this point...Im figuring this will take me about 2 years to complete and by that time a new expansion will be coming out LOL

Comment

Originally posted by runeblaid View Post
                    nice!, yeah your way ahead of me at this point...Im figuring this will take me about 2 years to complete and by that time a new expansion will be coming out LOL
                    10 chars? I could easily see it being done in 2-3 months maybe faster depending on your play style.

Do you only play like an hour a day or something?

Also, I plan on doing this, either this coming week or the week after that. Am I allowed to play the AH? Or can I only put my herbs/ores/skins on the AH?

I'm an AHing machine, I've gotten gold cap before on my main account pretty quickly.

Comment

If you're ever worried about hitting the gold cap just let me know which server and I'll make a toon to 'hold' your extra for you.
                      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

For a weekly fee right cabby
                        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                        Twitter @Chaos5061.
                        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Nah, just when he asks for some back I'd be going... 'Huh, you wanted that back? I didn't know that. I gave it to some poor NE Druid begging for money over in Darkshore.'

Comment

Or better yet:

'Oh, I spent that on the BE stripper who was working her way thru college. I kinda felt sorry for her.'

Comment

As I have mentioned before, I'll play with anyone who wants to come to my realm. I don't mind hooking anyone up with full 20 slot bags and some good pocket change to get you started.

I know I won't really be needing the gold guide that Zygor will be releasing, but I know I'm still going to buy it to find out stuff I don't know.

And, I have been known to purchase a Mammoth for a few people here and there.

Comment

Working...
                              X