TOMTOM ARROW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TOMTOM ARROW

OK so I was questing pretty good until the tomtom arrow error says it can't create any waypoints.... How can we fix that so that the arrow shows up and I can continue to quest?

Originally posted by jellybean7169 View Post
    OK so I was questing pretty good until the tomtom arrow error says it can't create any waypoints.... How can we fix that so that the arrow shows up and I can continue to quest?
    Unknown for your issue, but I'll report that I found Tom-Tom not needed when I combined Carbonite and Zygor, and have removed it.

The quest pointer I use is Zygor's internal one (can't recall the exact description of the setting) and it works just fine.

If I need help with something outside of Zygor, the Carbonite's features do the trick just fine.

Comment

TOMTOM ARROW

I have used tomtom with zygor since I got it and its awesome. I can't say that I have used carbonite. But I still need to know if anyone else has this problem and how I can fix it... Thank you for your input tho... The message I get is Create Map Marker Bailout c=0 z=ni lx=28.4 y=64.3

Comment

What guide are you using? In the worgen starting zone there were some issues with waypoints that should be fixed now.
        If you use a non english WoW client and are questing in Hyjal there are unsolved problems most likely related to Blizzard last minute changes to the zone name.

Comment

Yes, please update your guides.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X