Anyone 85 yet? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone 85 yet? :)

Sadly.. I haven't played much. Got from 80-81 in a little under 3 hours. Would be faster if there wasn't SO many people in one area. Having thu and fri off this week, hoping to get to 84. How's everyone else doing?
    Lifetime Natural Bodybuilder

Current Weight: 222
    Goal Weight: 198
    16 Weeks til WI State Fair Bodybuilding
    22 Weeks til NANBF Badger Classic

I havent even been able to login, hotel internet was done the entire day, now im going to bed hoping to download the 800MB patch and play tomorrow am..

so sad..

Comment

Only got half way through level 81 so far. My fresh 80 mage is doing a lot of dying as the mobs are taking ages to die. I was two-shotting them in Northrend . It's probably easier if you're using a geared 80.

It's starting to get easier now that I've picked up a few quest rewards. The first two (chest and staff) increased my SP by a massive 800!

Comment

85 here, im sure alot of other people on this forum also is since i've been slacking some
        Mizú 85 - Goblin mage
        Carnage 80 - Undead warrior
        Wildfun 85 - Troll Druid
        Elrich 85 - Orc Shaman

Comment

I'm still waiting for the postman to bring me my Cataclysm. Amazon screwed this time...

Comment

im just 83 but i have trouple with some quests and guide so its a bit slubby else i would be higher

Comment

Realm first 85 mage!!!! WOOOT!!!!

(Wishful thinking)
              85s
              Skippyninja
              Oomatherman
              Judedaniels
              MissRuPaul
              Sumekomovani
              Pattymelt
              Shamwiches
              Twonewon
              Takakoinaba
              Cursesmcgee

Comment

Originally posted by Skippyninja View Post
                Realm first 85 mage!!!! WOOOT!!!!

(Wishful thinking)
                This person posted that they achieved a realm first 85 achievement by using Zygor guides. Check it out.
                http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...Realm-First-85

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
                  I'm still waiting for the postman to bring me my Cataclysm. Amazon screwed this time...
                  Ouch. I am a Prime member of Amazon, and that is not like Amazon. I wonder what happened . It is very unfortunate that this happened to you.

Comment

Yup, dinged 85 on my rogue last night. I missed Realm First Rogue by about 3 hours, but considering i did have some time away from the PC to eat, etc, i'm pretty happy

My guild mates were asking how i leveled so fast (closest one to me was still 83) so i pointed them to zygors, and a few were going to come to the site and check it out

Comment

I don't have loads of time to play. When I do I usually sit through one level on my mage... I'm also "wasting" some time doing the dailies in SW and the fishing daily in Dal (For the "Chasing Marcia" achieve, after that I'm done... Grrr she isn't giving me the only quest I need for it) It's all good though, I'm not too hardcore. I just can't wait to get back into raiding.
                      85s
                      Skippyninja
                      Oomatherman
                      Judedaniels
                      MissRuPaul
                      Sumekomovani
                      Pattymelt
                      Shamwiches
                      Twonewon
                      Takakoinaba
                      Cursesmcgee

Comment