Profession Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Profession Question

If I'm a Warrior (BE) and want to have the best professions that would benefit myself, what would it be? Doesn't have to involve gold, as I'm sure I won't have a problem with it.

I've seen a lot of Mining/Smithing, and Engineering.

As well as Alchemy. Though I have no real idea what to choose since only 2 are primary.

Originally posted by zerosk8j View Post
    If I'm a Warrior (BE) and want to have the best professions that would benefit myself, what would it be? Doesn't have to involve gold, as I'm sure I won't have a problem with it.

I've seen a lot of Mining/Smithing, and Engineering.

As well as Alchemy. Though I have no real idea what to choose since only 2 are primary.
    If you plan on End game raiding the only professions I would recommend would be Enchanting and Jewelcrafting.

If you don't plan on raiding very much then anything that compliments each other would be good.

Comment

I definitely would enjoy end game raiding. How difficult is Enchanting/Jewelcraft to level up?

Comment

Not difficult, just expensive.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I definitely would enjoy end game raiding. How difficult is Enchanting/Jewelcraft to level up?
          If you try to powerlevel it up, which pretty much is your only choice, you're looking at anywhere from 5-10K gold.

However, you should always level up multiple characters with different professions. If you have a main, you should try getting mining on him and just grind out alot of mats for mining.(you can google search alot of sites for leveling guides for professions, free of course) Then, as you level your warrior or any char you plan to have JC/Ench all you would need to do is D/E every green you can that won't affect your leveling.

It's a long process if you want to do it the cheaper way or VERY expensive if you want/need it now.

Comment

Pretty easily. Enchanting can be leveled by leveling and deing stuff you do not need. JC was pain up to 300 is a pain, but anything past that is easy. Although this early in the expansion I'm sure enchanting mats and gems/ore I pretty expensive.

Edit, beat to it.

Comment

I see, I guess I'll use my Hunter for Mining/Smithing, and my Warrior for JC/Enchanting. Thanks for the quick replies, and information. Very much appreciated.

Comment

I see, I guess I'll use my Hunter for Mining/Smithing, and my Warrior for JC/Enchanting. Thanks for the quick replies, and information. Very much appreciated.
                u may want to go with leather working on ur hunter for the bracer enchant...130 AP...pretty standard

Comment

Working...
                X