mule character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mule character

Is a mule character really so impotrant? Does every seasoned player have it?

Cheers!

Depends how much bag space you've got I haven't got one - I auction stuff when I go back to the city to train.

Comment

The ones that do a lot of AH have a mule, yes.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Actually there is another reason why to have one. Make him a guild character to get even more bank space if you want to power level professions. Enchanting will take a lot of space so will the ore you mine herbs you pick and the leather you get from skinning mobs. You can also leave some of it in the mailbox but don't forget it or it will be deleted in 30 days.
        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.
        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

If you've got a good way to manipulate the auction house, and you're making buttloads of gold, I'd recommend doing that on a mule. Other than for reasons of staying under the radar, it's not really necessary.

Comment

I find a mule a good way to get items obtained during questing back to the home city when I'm way out away from the city and returning would be a major pain.

I just email the item(s) to the mule and continue on gathering/slashing/having fun. Then for the last 30-45 minutes of my session, I post my items, review the auctioneer data for resale items, and collect my gold.

Earned gold is mailed back to my main.

So, yes, a mule character is a useful item.

Comment

Working...
            X