OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helping players with dungeons and raids idea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helping players with dungeons and raids idea.

Now let me start out by saying that I don't run in raids. You can check that by looking at my toon here. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../fognir/simple I'm mostly a solo player myself but I'm looking into starting to do 5-Mans and raids casually when I reach 85. Now since I don't do that I have no bad things to unlearn which will make it easier on me when I start. But this is a idea that I got from listening to blizzcon about the chance of watching other players doing raids. I can't remember if they said they would look into doing something like that but I think they did. Now that would take a while to do. But I think we have already have something that would work that just got released but you just have to change somethings on it and it may work. The War Games feature that just got released. Why not have something like that for dungeons and raids for people to learn on. You get no loot at all no justice points no valor points Nothing At All. But it would help people to get past the Wrath problem of learning or relearning to CC or more to get the pulls like they are supposed to be. What do you think? It could be a nice thing to have. Do you have any ideas to expand on it to make it more viable that Blizzard may decide that it would be a good idea to implement it or something like it in the game?
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Huh? I just watch tankspot's vids (youtube) on how to do encounters and they do a pretty good job of explaining everything.
    85s
    Skippyninja
    Oomatherman
    Judedaniels
    MissRuPaul
    Sumekomovani
    Pattymelt
    Shamwiches
    Twonewon
    Takakoinaba
    Cursesmcgee

Comment

They do a good job of it. But what if you were in a guild with vent and you wanted some practice before you do the dungeons or raid for real. This would help cut down on the wipes in case something unexpected happened. You can learn the timing better practicing than watching videos. I would also like to say that I'm one of those people who learn better from doing something than reading or watching videos about it. Now take the watching of the raid live than on videos. You would ride along with the class that you play and watch what they do the buttons they press the vent that you hear everything would help more than watching a video. You wouldn't be able to ask questions on a video with watching you can. But you can only ask questions before and after a pull not during. There would be a button that they would press that would cut off your mic so you couldn't bother them during the pull.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
      X