FROSTWOLF SERVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FROSTWOLF SERVER

Anyone else playing on Frostwolf? Been trying to log on today, and getting immediately disconnected from server...

EU or US? There was some connection issues eairler today:
    From Blizzard: 10 hours ago
    We are currently investigating the issues preventing players from connecting to the World of Warcraft. At this time we are unable to provide an estimated time for a resolution, but will provide updates as they become available.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has presented.

But the a hour later it seems to be fixed:
    We believe the issues have been resolved and players should be able to connect successfully. We will continue to monitor the login servers to confirm ensure everything continues to work normally.

Thank you all very much for your patience this morning.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

this is more recent, 2 to 3 hrs ago. not sure how to answer us or en, im overseas but pretty darn sure its frostwolf US. everyone is telling bad jokes in english so...where can i go and look at the blue post? i checked the server status on worldofwarcraft.com and all servers were up.
      Thanks for the reply

Comment

Blue Post are on here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011700/
        May want to try the techinal forums and see if there are people with the same problem found here for PC: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011701/
        For Mac go here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011702/
        Also try posting the problem on your realm page and see if it's a problem for other people found here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1181215/
        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.
        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

tnks for the suggestions. right now it looks like its the the specific mac. i can log in fine on the other other mac in the play room, just not the one in the office. they go to the same router, so kinda scratching my head. gonna go over the settings again, nic card, and firewall.
          Also on a side not, i unlocked the thrones of tide dungeon the other night, but it doesnt show it as available under the "specific dungeon drop down". any thoughts there?

Comment

Originally posted by muerto_62 View Post
            tnks for the suggestions. right now it looks like its the the specific mac. i can log in fine on the other other mac in the play room, just not the one in the office. they go to the same router, so kinda scratching my head. gonna go over the settings again, nic card, and firewall.
            Also on a side not, i unlocked the thrones of tide dungeon the other night, but it doesnt show it as available under the "specific dungeon drop down". any thoughts there?
            You may be too high level for it and not have the gear score to do it on heroic OR you may be too low level... I think you need to be 82 to get in.
            85s
            Skippyninja
            Oomatherman
            Judedaniels
            MissRuPaul
            Sumekomovani
            Pattymelt
            Shamwiches
            Twonewon
            Takakoinaba
            Cursesmcgee

Comment

Originally posted by muerto_62 View Post
              ...Also on a side not, i unlocked the thrones of tide dungeon the other night, but it doesnt show it as available under the "specific dungeon drop down". any thoughts there?
              Mousing over the dungeon names will tell you why they are still unlocked. In your case, for the throne instance, you may need to up your iLevel a bit. But again, it will tell you why its locked when you mouse over the line.

As far as why one mac is working vs another may be the age of the mac, and the available memory on the play room machine.
              There is also the very rare but problematic virus for the mac OS. iVirus is a decent program to have, where the other comercial programs you can buy is similar in nature to trying to kill a housefly with a sledgehammer, imo.
              Also, if you are overseas and trying to play on a US server, this is a drain on the processing speed and ability, and may cause d/c's to happen on a lesser machine.
              "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
              X