Razer Naga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Razer Naga

I got this for christmas <3 Love it only issue i seem to have is frequently the buttons on the left side will stop working with the bind keys?

It is getting very annoying, was wondering if anyone has this issue and if there is a solution?

I don't have that but I have a G13 Gamepad and at random times it decides to change what each button does than what I have it set for.The only fix I have found is to load the software that came with it and save the WoW profile I have it set to.You might want to try that or Google something like Razer Naga bind keys quit working and see what that brings up.
    You just keep doin' what it looks like you're supposed to be doin', no matter how crazy it seems.

Comment

Make sure you have the buttons bound to the proper action bar in your game, for example, my main action bar, action bar 1, is bound with my naga buttons. Also make sure your naga buttons are set to 123 and not num, to check turn your mouse over and there is a little switch, up for 123 and down for num.

Comment

Originally posted by rjester View Post
        I got this for christmas <3 Love it only issue i seem to have is frequently the buttons on the left side will stop working with the bind keys?

It is getting very annoying, was wondering if anyone has this issue and if there is a solution?
        Are you using the numb pad setting? on bottom of mouse u can set to num/123 (Dont forget to turn num lock on)
        My suggestion is using the num setting. And leave the shift bind open. Only use the ctrl/alt. that is 24 buttons u can use. under shift things dont work correctly for me either but alt, ctrl, and alt+ctrl / alt+shft work fine. U will get used to it. if u would like to use shift as a modifier go ahead and switch to the "123" setting. I keep mine in "num" setting because I like to still use my "123" bar because it is normal for me. But its very important that u have num lock on or it wont work right

Comment

Working...
        X