Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Console gaming anybody?

Hey what's up!

So, the wife really surprised me this year with the presents she got for me. Generally, I just buy myself a present < $100, so I asked to buy the Razer BlackWidow keyboard since I needed to get an upgrade. She agreed to that, and on top of that, got me a brand new 160GB PS3. It's pretty sad that I didn't even notice the money missing from our saving account .

Anyways, who's up for some console gaming!? I hardly every play XBL anymore, and most likely will be cancelling my membership there, but if you're on PSN feel free to add me!

PSN ID: cProg1x

All I have right now is Call of Duty: Black Ops and Marvel vs Capcom 2 but it'd be a blast to play with some of you, especially to learn how to play because I'm pretty bad at console games :-P.

Looking forward to playing with you!

silverhawk11
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Ps3? Yuckkkkk!

If you ever decide to stick with your XBL account, I'd be more than willing to game with you.

I play, Black Ops (Hate it), Fifa 11, NBA 2k11, Halo:Reach, and tons of other games.

Comment

I be da only one working with a mortgage, a wife, and a toddler. Im the definition of broke. No XBL, PS3, or any other. Hell, I dont even have Atari.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
        I be da only one working with a mortgage, a wife, and a toddler. Im the definition of broke. No XBL, PS3, or any other. Hell, I dont even have Atari.
        Not...even.. a Gameboy?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by dudedafool View Post
          Not...even.. a Gameboy?!?!?
          I'm sure Kamchak has his gameboy always with him. But I bet he won't let you play with it

I considered buying a PS3 but with all the good games coming for PC (Hot Pursuit, Shift 2, Dirt) and my inability to play a shooter with a gamepad I'll stick to the PC.

Comment

YET YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE WoW SUBSCRIPTION???

. If I decide to keep the XBL account, then I'll let you know.
            It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhawk11 View Post
              YET YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE WoW SUBSCRIPTION???
              Some guys rebuild cars, some tinker with stamps, some golf, blah blah blah. Its all a way to escape the wife. My way is a lot cheeper than rebuilding cars. lol
              "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I'm still on my GameCube. I love that thing. Phantasy Star Online Ep. 1 & 2 is amazing!

I also have the limited edition Kingdom Hearts PSP.
                85s
                Skippyninja
                Oomatherman
                Judedaniels
                MissRuPaul
                Sumekomovani
                Pattymelt
                Shamwiches
                Twonewon
                Takakoinaba
                Cursesmcgee

Comment

I hear ya on that... I don't have a mortgage, but I have an ex-wife (spelled a-l-i-m-o-n-y). a fiancée and 2 soon-to-be step-sons... but I do have a Navy retirement (which is less than what I have to send to my ex monthly) and a job that's at least better than my last 'life-boat job' (kept the lights on, and food on the table... but not much else). I'm working on my IT certifications which would make me more valuable to my company (and I'm sure you all know how that's $pelled... )

For us, WoW is something we enjoy together as we start the turn to pull out of this 'slump'. What's going to help is that I'm also going to start college at the end of January... the funny thing is that with my Navy benefits, I will be getting the equivalent of a part-time job in money while earning my bachelors degree in network security (100% paid plus a stipend). BTW - Dudeafool - Saw you were joining the Air Force... I'll refrain from the jokes... hehe Great decision although I do prefer the Navy of course.

My lady found a good deal on a used Xbox 360 for the family for Christmas... we'll get the Kinect sometime in 2011 and more games. (we got 6 games and a guitar with the Xbox). So far, I still prefer WoW... lol

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy (and Prosperous) New Year to come!
                  Matt
                  * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Hell I have a wow account,build new pc's,golf once a week in season,bought all new golf equip,bought a cannon t2i and go for 5star+ dinners once in a while and still save money with a shity payn job! And also have a wife and a toddler! But no house to pay for...or I'd just have wow and my old pc and my old golf clubs and no camera and eatn KD an hot dogs!

But I'd prob trade half it for a house....(I want a house but I'll save for it slowly like I'm doing)
                    LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP
                    Dwarf Shaman-Shamme 90 Elemental/Resto
                    Nelf Rouge-Legolys 90 Sub/Ass
                    Pandarian Monk-Phood 90 Windwalker/Brewmaster
                    Nelf Druid-Ornek 85 Boomkin/Bear
                    Nelf DK-Zgknight 85 Blood/NA
                    Draenei Hunter-Bowz 85 MM/Survival
                    Worgen Priest-Loyder 85 Disc/Shadow
                    Gnome Warlock-Lotzadots 85 Destro/NA
                    Dwarf Paladin-Buradin 85 Prot/Ret
                    Gnome Mage-Zygors 70 Arcane/NA
                    Nelf Warrior-Talifan 61 Prot/NA

Comment

And I bought a ps3 when they first came out b4 the wife and kid and now it's a old $699.99 blu Ray player but I got a load of games that I just buy an don't play lol
                      LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP
                      Dwarf Shaman-Shamme 90 Elemental/Resto
                      Nelf Rouge-Legolys 90 Sub/Ass
                      Pandarian Monk-Phood 90 Windwalker/Brewmaster
                      Nelf Druid-Ornek 85 Boomkin/Bear
                      Nelf DK-Zgknight 85 Blood/NA
                      Draenei Hunter-Bowz 85 MM/Survival
                      Worgen Priest-Loyder 85 Disc/Shadow
                      Gnome Warlock-Lotzadots 85 Destro/NA
                      Dwarf Paladin-Buradin 85 Prot/Ret
                      Gnome Mage-Zygors 70 Arcane/NA
                      Nelf Warrior-Talifan 61 Prot/NA