Logitech G510 keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logitech G510 keyboard

Hello I was just wondering if someone might be able to help me out.... This is my first gaming keyboard and I am new to the macro scene... I am a level 38 hunter and trying to figure out the macros.... I got some I like to use but not sure on how to get them to work with the keyboard... Any help will be much appreciated....

THXS

Instructions: http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com/...9UNzFRV0Zpaw==
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by sbpbp View Post
      Hello I was just wondering if someone might be able to help me out.... This is my first gaming keyboard and I am new to the macro scene... I am a level 38 hunter and trying to figure out the macros.... I got some I like to use but not sure on how to get them to work with the keyboard... Any help will be much appreciated....

THXS
      On a side note, please be very careful when using macro keys. If you use them to automate gameplay, then you have a possibility of being banned. I would read up on what players are using that's legitimate for their macro keys, just for extra safety.
      It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Basiclly anything created in the game by the macro panel is legal but how your keyboard uses it is what will get you into trouble.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

The main key to being safe with macros is simply that you have to be at the keyboard and pressing the macro yourself to get it to fire off. If you create a macro that loops and all you have to do is press the key once to start it and then head to bed or go off to do something else while the macro loops then you're in ban territory.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

No its not for looping... It is just to get some of my icons off the screen and put them I to one icon... I wanted to create a macro containing Kill Command, Serpent Sting, and Arcane Shot and Steady Shot if needed... But I heard that it cannot be done...

Comment

Originally posted by sbpbp View Post
              No its not for looping... It is just to get some of my icons off the screen and put them I to one icon... I wanted to create a macro containing Kill Command, Serpent Sting, and Arcane Shot and Steady Shot if needed... But I heard that it cannot be done...
              /cast sequence (then what you want to cast in sequence)
              85s
              Skippyninja
              Oomatherman
              Judedaniels
              MissRuPaul
              Sumekomovani
              Pattymelt
              Shamwiches
              Twonewon
              Takakoinaba
              Cursesmcgee

Comment

So it would go something like this....

/cast sequence Kill Command, Serpent Sting, Arcane Shot, Steady Shot????

Then I see some that says reset... What does that mean???

Comment

Try this for learning more about macros: http://www.wowpedia.org/Macro
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Working...
                  X