The Stunning DC Universe Intro Cinematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Stunning DC Universe Intro Cinematic

I came across this earlier today and thought this should be shared.In my opinion WoW cinematic's are awesome but I think this one blows em' out of the water truly epic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AnQ-p4cU8w
    You just keep doin' what it looks like you're supposed to be doin', no matter how crazy it seems.

Just wow!!
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I've actually got that game pre-ordered. The good stuff is if you follow that YouTube link and look to the right there's one by the same guide from inside beta that's 37 minutes long showing basic game play.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yeah, I already watched all of them so far.It looks like it's going to pretty good game.I also went to the actual site and seen that for the pc version there is a $199.99 Lifetime subscription option also.
        You just keep doin' what it looks like you're supposed to be doin', no matter how crazy it seems.

Comment

Oh, I didn't notice that. Maybe if that deal is still going after the first free 30 days I'll use a little bit of the tax refund to do that.

Comment

Here is the pricing for the monthly sub.

US Pricing and Game Play Subscription Packages:

1 Month - $14.99
            3 Month - $41.99
            6 Month - $77.99
            12 Month - $143.99
            Lifetime Subscription - $199.99 (Available on PC only)

As you can see it would be worth it if you can afford to do it.

Comment

The only problem with that is that it's not an All-in-one lifetime subscription. I own many SOE games.

Comment

If it's still there after 30 day trail and I like it. I'll be getting the lifetime subscription myself. Then all I need is the game to last 13 months if it doesn't last that long it will be money wasted. That would be my only problem with the lifetime subscription.
                I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                Twitter @Chaos5061.
                Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

It's SOE, the game will definitely last 13 months. SOE won't ever get rid of a game once it's up and running. They're very particular about what they're willing to publish, and once it's live it's almost guaranteed that it will stay up. Just look at Vanguard: SOH as an example. I think it currently has about the same amount of players as when it was in beta. Servers are still running even if it always looks dead. Of course there are still those hard core players for any game that will play it no matter what.

Comment

After reading a little in the DCUO forums it looks like they've got some stuff in place in game to be able to eventually turn it into a F2P game. Doing this type of thing normally helps bring in more money which would keep it alive that much longer, while the people who subscribe normally have no limitations and have access to pretty much everything.

DDO is a good example of how F2P can help out a game. It was slowly dieing until they switched to F2P and now it's quite active again and thriving. They also decided when they went F2P to give any subscribers a set amount of item mall coins every month so that the subscribers could get all the fluff stuff in the item mall without having to pay extra. If they'd do something like this with DCUO at some point in the future I'm sure it will help out the game tremendously, and also still wouldn't see any downsides to having a lifetime subscription.

Also, saw on the DCUO forums that the devs plan on monthly game updates to add in extra content and other stuff to help keep the game feeling a bit fresh.

Comment

Working...
                    X