X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody ever try this gold guide?

Any body ever tried this?: http://www.secretgoldguide.com/?hop=phpssl1
    Can't wait for Zygor's Gold Guide
    Kinda thinking about it. I found Zygor's by going through Wowprofessions: http://www.wow-professions.com/
    And it didn't steer me wrong. So I was wondering about this one.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Personally never heard of it, but I know of other gold guides going for a lot more than $37 so I don't think there would be any real harm in checking it out.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

the secretgold guide? yes I have it and it works ;o was lvl 15 with 200gold, pretty good considering that was the highest lvl I had on that server and on highest i had on account was 23.. at the time. now I can just go and make 500gold easily per day using the tactics it defines.. and thats on a lvl 36 druid..

mind you I've only tried it on alliance so..

oh forgot to mention, its also crammed with information ive never seen in a gold guide.. couldnt find any info they used in other gold guides within that guide so yep custom tailored

Comment

Ok... now here's the question though... how much time does it take (approx) to make that 500g per day?

I ask this because I can make 1000+ gold per day if I farm for a few hours in Nagrand (adamantite) or Northrend (a couple of areas - for saronite) - and the market isn't too saturated (most of the time it's not) - and from what I've heard, fel iron farming is making a killing right now (haven't tried it recently).

So... how much time does it take to make that kind of gold... and could you give a hint as to what 'vehicle' it uses... aka, is it profession based (mining, herbalism, inscription, jewelcrafting...), AH or something different?

Thanks
        * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

The amount of gold you can make depends on how much time you are willing to spend using the auction house.
          I personally like questing more so a speed gold run fits my style more. But for that you also need a high level character with good equipment to rush through the quests.
          My current gold making tactic is: play many characters and don't spend much money in the auction house. I currently have 34000 gold obtained only by questing (most ressources I gathered went into my professions) and most of my chars have 280% flying.
          On another server I also sell gathered stuff and made with only one character about 8000 gold only by leveling from 1 to 80.

Comment

When my DK was in his lower 70s and on the ally side, I made enough gold in 2 weeks to buy him and one of my fiance's toons an epic mount (5k each) and level some professions... mining / jc is great! I'm currently working on an herbalist to see how profitable the higher level herbs are on my server. The toon that is working it only just hit lvl 50 though... I'm going to wait until he hits 60 and then I'll be able to fly and level it up faster.
            * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Made a DK just to use it to farm ore and herbs for my other toons professions. Following the guide over at wow proffessions and any herbs I don't need anymore after I get past them in the guide I sell on the AH. Went from about 50 gold to 470 something since saturday to waking up this morning
              I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
              Twitter @Chaos5061.
              Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

My 85's have at least 1 production proffesion each now, but when leveling them up they both had 2 gathering profesions each. I made enough gold to buy the various flying speed upgrades, and also enough to buy the mats I needed to level up my new profesions from the AH.
                The three characters I'm currently levelling also have gathering profesions, and are doing particulary well at them moment, as the lower grade mats seem to be selling for a premium. I can only assume its down to players concentrating on the higher lvl80+ content.

I'd imagine some of the guide's out their that claim to make you rich, will offer advice that is heavily padded out into paragraphs of text to make you feel happier about parting with your hard earned cash. I think in reality, some of the advice offered could be summed up in one or two lines.

If your willing to put in a little research, I'm sure you could very easily work out how to make bundles of gold.

A little trick I used to use was farming Crystallised Fire. I noticed Eternal Fire sold for high amounts on the AH. So a quick google search showed me the location of a cave in Stormpeaks where they dropped from the mobs. I could make around 1000 gold in a little over an hour and a half from that cave alone, but remeber, this is a secret.....don't go telling everyone
                lvl85 Balanced Druid - Platty
                lvl85 Unholy Deathkinght - Overiord
                lvl35 Fury Warrior - Razorice
                lvl32 Protection Paladin - Krateos
                lvl31 Arcane Mage - Andvari

Comment

I have it, and honestly, I really do not like it one bit.

Comment

One word Marko, just got my Travelers Tundra mount last week. Have 20k on my bank toon and my main has 6k. $$$ made from professions/AH/ and flipping vendor items. Next purchase is the choppa after my level 79 maxed engineer/ enchanter (515) gets exhaulted for the recipe.

Comment

the 500 gold i made was in 2 hours time.

Now I'm producing about 500 gold a day and not even trying..
                      If I tried I could make a lot more, I'm sure. but meh, this guide taught me the steps to actually making gold on any server.. which was something I had problems with when I tried those in the past as those in the past was basic information you could find just by first glance at things.. something anyone would know..

The guide though does have information that is a little more unique... it explains using knowledge gained and not knowledge you don't already know on the first month of playing the game.

The guide is good, but I really think the price should be about 25 or 30... anything more and its asking for someone to pass it up imo.. unless they really need it XD

Comment

Working...
                      X