Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion

Hey I am a HUGE fan of this guide. I have tryed many guides in the past few months. Doing somewhat of a review on them so to speak and you are number 1 for lvling guides in my book. But 1 thing I would like to see and will maybe hlp u organize a bit. On other guides I have noticed in forum section there is a section for each class so u can answer and ask questions reguarding your class. I would love to see that here. Im sure all your great member will answer questions as well as moderators. That would be an awesome thing to add. Just wondering if maybe u can make it happen? Love the guiide keep up good work!!

Going to move this to the suggestion forums. Not a bad idea. Would most likely expand the off topic forum by quite a bit. The only thing to shoot it down would be if Zygor doesn't think there are enough posts about this to warrent it. We usually have them either post in the general forum or the off topic forum.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

CHAMPIONS SEALS

Hi, i´m o big fan of the guide, and it would be nice to have a champions seal guide since u can get good itens with it.
      farewell, this is just an idea, hope that help a little.

Comment

Working...
      X