Leveling more than one toon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leveling more than one toon

Is anyone out there leveling more than 1 toon? I have a goal to have an 85 in all classes. Any tips on how to do this I get so confused on who to play and when and all that fun stuff. It's almost like I have so many things to do I get confused on what to do first lol.
    --PvP Junkie--

Don't swap toons too often, but stay on the same that day. It would be a good idea to level one char ahead to a decent level, so you can use it to finance/supply the others - comes in handy quite often.
    QQ

The CIA deliberately spread misinformation that tin-foil hats prevent mind control.
    The horrible truth is, that tinfoil hats enable mind control.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

I used to play may chars one after another. This way you are more into playing the class. I find myself playing not very optimal when swapping toons too much.
      Currently I have my mage at 85 and am playing my death knight through Cataclysm. From time to time I play a hunter along with a friend. The other chars don't get played now.

A good idea is to start with characters that have gathering professions to collect stuff you either need for other professions or to sell things.

Comment

Some other things to think about is starting a death knight and using it as your bank and gathering professions toon.If you decide to play more than one class at a time one thing to do is to get them all fully rested then play them one at a time till they are no longer rested then go on to the next one.This way by the time you get to the last one the first one will be almost if not fully rested by the time you need that one again.
        You just keep doin' what it looks like you're supposed to be doin', no matter how crazy it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
          I used to play may chars one after another. This way you are more into playing the class. I find myself playing not very optimal when swapping toons too much.
          Currently I have my mage at 85 and am playing my death knight through Cataclysm. From time to time I play a hunter along with a friend. The other chars don't get played now.

A good idea is to start with characters that have gathering professions to collect stuff you either need for other professions or to sell things.
          Haha Yea I thought about the professions until I realized all my characters have gathering professions... Currently I have...

85 paladin with incscription and herbalism both maxed...
          83 mage with jc and mining both maxed...
          81 lock with tailoring and enchanting...
          80 druid with skinning and leatherworking...
          76 dk with alchy maxed for cata and herbalism (really not a big fan of dks maybe I'm picking wrong spec idk)
          2 60s a 40 and a level 12 I was leveling with my bf lol
          --PvP Junkie--

Comment

just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the input and ideas... I'm going to just focus on 1 at a time I think I wanted them all to be 85 so bad I was adding unneeded stress to myself lol
            --PvP Junkie--

Comment

I play whatever toon fits my mood at the time.
              Honestly the only time I have ever focused on one single toon is the warrior Im working on right now.
              "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I tried to level many toons at same time but when i created a paladin i got to caught up on that one :P and it was little better focusing on one toon at a time. Of course play a little on the others now and then when i didn't feel like playing on the paladin but you get the point.
                Worgen Hunter - 85
                Night Elf Rogue - 85
                Draenei Paladin - 85
                Dwarf Shaman - 60 ( Paused )

And soon more ^^

Comment

(Look at the sig) Once a week (usually on Tuesday after server shutdown has concluded) I rotate through my alts to power through their rested XP. Since my guild is now level 10 and heirlooms work until level 80, I get quite a bit more XP than in Wrath and thus it takes me less time to "pound out" some levels.
                  85s
                  Skippyninja
                  Oomatherman
                  Judedaniels
                  MissRuPaul
                  Sumekomovani
                  Pattymelt
                  Shamwiches
                  Twonewon
                  Takakoinaba
                  Cursesmcgee

Comment

Originally posted by Skippyninja View Post
                    (Look at the sig) Once a week (usually on Tuesday after server shutdown has concluded) I rotate through my alts to power through their rested XP. Since my guild is now level 10 and heirlooms work until level 80, I get quite a bit more XP than in Wrath and thus it takes me less time to "pound out" some levels.
                    Don't forget the heirlooms that you get from your guild. Thay go to 85.
                    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                    Twitter @Chaos5061.
                    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
                      Don't forget the heirlooms that you get from your guild. Thay go to 85.
                      I'm grinding rep with my guild to get these, just a little more to go!
                      85s
                      Skippyninja
                      Oomatherman
                      Judedaniels
                      MissRuPaul
                      Sumekomovani
                      Pattymelt
                      Shamwiches
                      Twonewon
                      Takakoinaba
                      Cursesmcgee

Comment