OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wondering about a fraction change/server change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wondering about a fraction change/server change?

So if I were to xfer a lvl 80 of mine with boa gear and bought some cold weather flying tombs would they xfer with me? I couldn't find a blue post or any real dependalbe info on this?(chaos I'm counting on u)
    LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP
    Dwarf Shaman-Shamme 90 Elemental/Resto
    Nelf Rouge-Legolys 90 Sub/Ass
    Pandarian Monk-Phood 90 Windwalker/Brewmaster
    Nelf Druid-Ornek 85 Boomkin/Bear
    Nelf DK-Zgknight 85 Blood/NA
    Draenei Hunter-Bowz 85 MM/Survival
    Worgen Priest-Loyder 85 Disc/Shadow
    Gnome Warlock-Lotzadots 85 Destro/NA
    Dwarf Paladin-Buradin 85 Prot/Ret
    Gnome Mage-Zygors 70 Arcane/NA
    Nelf Warrior-Talifan 61 Prot/NA

And does fraction change let u change sides and server
    or does server change let u change sides too?
    LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP
    Nelf Warrior-Talifan 61 Prot/NA

Comment

Server Change:
      Will all my stuff be transferred along with my character?

Your character will arrive on the destination realm with all the gold, equipment, pets, achievements, and all items in your characters' inventory and the bank. You will also keep all your bank slots. Your Friend List and Ignore List will be cleared upon transfer.

Please note: Any items, gold, mail, or other character progress unexpectedly lost during the transfer will not be restored.

Please also note: The User Interface will reset upon transferring. You may wish to save all macros, etc. prior to doing so.

What happens to my Honor, Justice, and Valor points?

Your honor points and lifetime honor ranking will be transferred along with your character.

Will I still have my Conquest points?

Yes, your Conquest points transfer with your character; however, any Conquest points due that week from the result of your current Arena teams will not be granted; your character will not have any arena team affiliation following the transfer. Also keep in mind that since your character will be removed from its arena team at the time of transfer, when the arena season concludes, you will not receive an arena title for your participation in the arena team you left behind when you transferred. If the current arena season will be ending soon and you would like to receive the title from your arena participation, you may want to wait for the season to officially conclude, and titles fully awarded, prior to transferring off the realm.

Will I lose my Arena-Awarded Drake and Titles if I transfer?

Only if you transfer during the time period beginning with when the season ends and when the rewards are actually given. If you transfer realms during this time-frame, you will no longer be considered eligible for the title and the Nether drake. However, this applies only to the time period between the end of the season and the granting of the rewards. If you transfer at any other time, you will not lose your rewards.

Will my guild status be transferred?

Your guild affiliation and tabard design will not be transferred. You will have to join or create a new guild on your destination realm.

Will my raid IDs be reset following a Character Transfer?

Transferred characters will be allocated a random Raid ID when arriving at their new realm or account. If you transfer a character, it will not be possible to continue with any instance progress you may have made on your original realm or account. Once your Raid ID for the instance has reset, you will be able to join groups with players on your new realm and start adventuring again.

Will I receive realm first achievements if I transfer to a realm where the achievements have not been completed?

If you use the Paid Character Transfer to move a character, whether that be across realms or across accounts on the same realm, that character will not be eligible for any Realm First achievements until 60 days have passed. Once 60 days have passed since the PCT, the character will become eligible once again for Realm First achievements.

Does the paid character transfer allow me to change my character's race, faction, class, or appearance?

No. The character is relocated with its current identity intact. Your character's race, faction, class, and appearance cannot be changed with the Paid Character Transfer service.

Faction Change:
      No changing servers with a Faction Change.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yea i had to server change then faction change

But I swear when I sent my lok from one account to my new one it asks what server and what faction?

Well nvm it's done alrdy lol Ty
        LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP