What a long, strange trip it's been.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a long, strange trip it's been.

So yeah, Im going for this achievement. I was wondering, are there any good guides for this achievement? I thought since Lunar Festival starts sunday I could try and get this achievement.

Thanks
    Currently Leveling: Aelus: Level 60 Human Paladin

Current Main Server: Moon Guard

http://zygorguides.com/dailies/
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I realise theres that, but what about some free guides?
      Currently Leveling: Aelus: Level 60 Human Paladin

Current Main Server: Moon Guard

Comment

Ah.. sorry, you didnt specify free guide in your op. lol

Im sure someone will have something for you and post it. I just dont know of a free one. Sorry.

Comment

WowInsider's The Overachiever articles: http://wow.joystiq.com/category/the-overachiever/
          I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.
          Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Call me silly, but I don't understand people coming on here and asking for something that basically competes with a product being sold here. I understand people asking about this gold guide or this profession guide or things that aren't being sold here... at least not yet. But asking about a way to accomplish "What a long, strange trip it's been" and even acknowledging that the dailies guide here covers it... and then asking for a free alternative... it's like asking, "Hey, can anyone recommend a Free Leveling guide" on here. (Not that I think there are any free leveling guides that are worth mentioning anyway... lol

Just my thoughts... still packing in and studying for my MS tests. Just hooking up the wireless and making sure it works... yep, it does. I can get to one of my favorite sites... ZygorGuides.com... ;-)
            * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Honestly, Voltec, I dont see a problem with them looking at other guides, especially a free one. What seems to happen more times than not is people will try other guides and find out just how well Zygor Guides are put together, and end up purchasing the guide anyway. Especially from someone that owns at least one of Zygor's guides. The OP made a post, which means he/she is an owner of at least one of the guides.
              Competition is good. But then again, any free guide isnt competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
                Honestly, Voltec, I dont see a problem with them looking at other guides, especially a free one. What seems to happen more times than not is people will try other guides and find out just how well Zygor Guides are put together, and end up purchasing the guide anyway. Especially from someone that owns at least one of Zygor's guides. The OP made a post, which means he/she is an owner of at least one of the guides.
                Competition is good. But then again, any free guide isnt competition.
                This sounds like such a good marketing strategy. ^^^ Get up on this, Zygor!!! ^^^

85s
                Skippyninja
                Oomatherman
                Judedaniels
                MissRuPaul
                Sumekomovani
                Pattymelt
                Shamwiches
                Twonewon
                Takakoinaba
                Cursesmcgee

Comment