Achievement Titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Achievement Titles

Help me remember something so I'm correct about it.

If I already have a title shown by my name from an achievement (In this case, the "Jenkins" title from the achievement "Leeeeeerroy!") and I complete a new titled achievement, is the prior one "lost" forever?

Can I switch back and forth?

Can I re-do the achievment and get it back?

The titles are not lost. They are permanent. You can change them frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by am88 View Post
      Help me remember something so I'm correct about it.

If I already have a title shown by my name from an achievement (In this case, the "Jenkins" title from the achievement "Leeeeeerroy!") and I complete a new titled achievement, is the prior one "lost" forever?

Can I switch back and forth?

Can I re-do the achievment and get it back?
      What will happen is the titles you earn will go into a drop-down selector in your character screen. So for example if you get the Kingslayer title you would go into your character screen (c) and select the down arrow at the top, then select the Kingslayer title. When you then want to go back to another title, you repeat the steps.
      Once a title is earned its yours to enjoy.
      Hope that answered your question.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

It does. Going for "Elder", I was in Blackrock Spire and took the opportunity to go to the Rookery. Very simple thing to run about, get the eggs hatched, and them AoE them all to achieve the "Jenkins" title.

And thanks for explaining how to switch them in and out. Now once I get "Elder", I can switch as desired.

Comment

Thank god we don't lose them. Skippy has 12 different titles, with more on the way... Just gotta get into ulduar and prevent guildies from dying in Naxx.
          85s
          Skippyninja
          Oomatherman
          Judedaniels
          MissRuPaul
          Sumekomovani
          Pattymelt
          Shamwiches
          Twonewon
          Takakoinaba
          Cursesmcgee

Comment

I was looking at the available titles as catalogued on Wowpedia and came across
            Slayer of Stupid, Incompetent and Disappointing Minions
            I don't think I've seen that one on anyone on my server as yet.

But just for the funny name as well as the amount of real estate it eats up on someone elses screen, that might be worth going for!

Unfortunately, the notes say it only lasts for 30 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by am88 View Post
              I was looking at the available titles as catalogued on Wowpedia and came across
              Slayer of Stupid, Incompetent and Disappointing Minions
              I don't think I've seen that one on anyone on my server as yet.

But just for the funny name as well as the amount of real estate it eats up on someone elses screen, that might be worth going for!

Unfortunately, the notes say it only lasts for 30 minutes.
              LOL that is hilarious.
              "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
              X