Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those intrested in Macros

From WowInsider:

Though macros seem daunting at first to those not familiar with computer coding, they're really just a cut and paste away from making your character that much more powerful (and you look more skilled). If you are confused about what any of these macros do, try Fitzcarin's Macro Expalin-O-Matic site. It takes the macro code you give it and explains it in language you can understand.

* Killing 'em Slowly provides three useful warlock macros including one that casts a spell, procs a tinket and sends the pet to attack all with one push of a button. He also follows that up with a post on using mouseover macros keyed to specific warlock spells for wonderfully destructive results.
    * Primal Precision provides quite a few macros for both cat and bear feral druids. The powershifting macro for instant rage and/or to break roots (for now) is particularly useful.
    * Warcraft Hunters Union has asked its many members what macros they use. The comments to the post provide more hunter macros than you can shake a boomstick at.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Must have macro for mages:

/cast [target=focus] polymorph
    85s
    Skippyninja
    Oomatherman
    Judedaniels
    MissRuPaul
    Sumekomovani
    Pattymelt
    Shamwiches
    Twonewon
    Takakoinaba
    Cursesmcgee

Comment

Originally posted by Skippyninja View Post
      Must have macro for mages:

/cast [target=focus] polymorph
      This will cast the default polymorph for sheep, unless you have the penguin glyph then you'd cast penguin.

If you learned the spells from any of the tomes (Pig, Black Cat, or Turtle, etc...) since these are considered unique spells outside of the normal Polymorph; your macro will look like this:

/cast [target=focus] polymorph(pig)

Substitute "pig" for whatever animal you'd like to turn the baddies into. You DO NOT have to do this if you're using the penguin glyph.

EDIT: Or you could just Shift-Click the spell, but if you don't have a screen that is wide enough, this is how you input the commands.
      85s
      Skippyninja
      Oomatherman
      Judedaniels
      MissRuPaul
      Sumekomovani
      Pattymelt
      Shamwiches
      Twonewon
      Takakoinaba
      Cursesmcgee

Comment

Hey Chaos, what game is your 2nd sig bar for?

Comment

That's for the new Rift game.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yep been Rifting. Most enjoyable part to me is the PVP warfront Black Garden.
            I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.
            Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
            X