lol at the mmo RIFT Devs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dudedafool View Post
    First, this doesn't belong in this forum.
    Second, there isn't a need for the foul language, it's alright to act like an adult.

3rd, unless you've actually played the game why would you voice your opinion for something you only watched youtube videos for?

I played the Beta and am still playing it, it's refreshing, and atm is alot more fun than WoW.

I'm going to report your post, not for the language but so it can be moved to a topic which was already started.
    this is the off topic forum, anything belongs here.
    and personally, the game looks cool, i wont be playing it but nothin wrong with acknowledging it.
    But what is true BS is the claims the devs make. "next generation" and stuff similar, its just annoying when companies make false claims.

Comment

Originally posted by madtoker View Post
      this is the off topic forum, anything belongs here.
      and personally, the game looks cool, i wont be playing it but nothin wrong with acknowledging it.
      But what is true BS is the claims the devs make. "next generation" and stuff similar, its just annoying when companies make false claims.
      Hey Mad;
      Just popping in to post that the original OP had semi-hijaked another RIFT thread, and Dudeafool rightfully thought it should be in its own thread.
      Thats where that came from.
      And welcome back, btw.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
        Hey Mad;
        Just popping in to post that the original OP had semi-hijaked another RIFT thread, and Dudeafool rightfully thought it should be in its own thread.
        Thats where that came from.
        And welcome back, btw.
        aight sorry for the msg, i was bein ignorant :P

thanks for the welcome btw

Comment

I will agree, Rift definitely isn't the next generation. All they did was take elements from WoW, EQ2, and Aion and threw them all together.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X