im back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im back?

Hey, its been a little more than a year since I played wow.
    what stopped me is that my account got hacked and has one of those "keys" that blizz wont remove.

What got me started is a 1 month free subscription because I beta tested SC2. I downloaded cataclysm and made an undead mage. Because there cool.

Just wrote this because i was bored. By all means, share your stories that I can read!

Originally posted by madtoker View Post

Just wrote this because i was bored. By all means, share your stories that I can read!
    This one time... I had a turtle. I liked said turtle. Turtle died.

Comment

I bought a turtle from this one guy.... the turtle was dead..... I didnt like the turtle that much..... berried said turtle in my garden.... guy refused refund.

"The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

OP: All you have to do is send in a form with a copy of your ID and they'll remove the authenticator from your hacked account. I've had to do that a couple times. Of course, only way it'll work is if you're the original owner. Of course, having the cd keys is a bonus that can be taken care of over the phone.

Comment

@Kamchak D: turtle are cool.

@dulak yes i have the cd keys, i sent 2 emails a year ago with a bunch of info proving my ownership. i didnt get a single reply >

Comment

You did this process? http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...rticleId=30819
            I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.
            Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ill give it another shot, with credit card info and cd keys.
              hopefully i get a reply. i had 2 80s on that account. I dont feel like wasting months worth of weekends again.

EDIT: turns out my status is banned.... ill try to unban it.

Comment

Originally posted by madtoker View Post
                Ill give it another shot, with credit card info and cd keys.
                hopefully i get a reply. i had 2 80s on that account. I dont feel like wasting months worth of weekends again.

EDIT: turns out my status is banned.... ill try to unban it.
                Give them a phone call, tell them what has happened. Your account is more than likely banned since the hackers who allegedly took over your account more than likely spammed their website in general chat.

That has happened to me before, a simple phone call and verifying your info can get you the account back and unbanned.

Also.... get an authenticator. Don't hesitate.. Just buy it.

Comment

I use the mobile authenticator. Works great and is free ^_^ Providing you have an iphone or android phone

Comment

Ah, remember the days before battle.net?

Whoever was in charge of account security, I hope they got fired.
                    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

This one time, at band camp...

Wait, this is a public forum. Sorry, can't tell you the story.
                      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                        This one time, at band camp...

Wait, this is a public forum. Sorry, can't tell you the story.
                        You put the flute, WHERE?!

Comment

Lol @dudeafool

I got a reply, telling me to run a virus scan and go to this link for an automated account recovery.
                          It just had me reset my password again. This is stupid so I'll send another email.

Comment

You're always better off just calling them and talking to an actual person. It will get your account issues solved the fastest and with the least amount of a headache.
                            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

would skype work? because i live in saudi arabia. (im canadian though, not arab)

Comment

Working...
                              X