Unholy Rotation Help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BusterBrownMan View Post
    Man my favorite "I pulled aggro and died" story is: Right after 4.01 hit(it was insanely hard to pull of a tank pre-4.01) we were doing HICC10 for shits and giggles. The tank pulls rotface, three seconds after the pull I get a Strength of Taunka proc, then pop Deathwish and Recklessness. Two to three globals after I pull, the tank taunts, I pull again then get one shot by rotface. I was dead for the rest of the fight(eight to nine minutes)
    I'm thinking that time flies by slower when you are dead since the fight's soft enrage is 3 minutes and at 4 minutes, you wipe. Out of 5609 10 man heroic Rotface fights, the average kill time is 187 seconds.

Aaand if you pulled threat on that fight, I’m going to say one or more people weren't doing their job.

Buuut anyways... yeah good times. We have this rogue in my guild that loves to randomly Tricks me on raid trash for grins... occasionally she is successful in getting me killed... that bitch. LOL But yeah it's all in good fun... and funded by guild repairs.
    I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Yeah, maybe exaggerated on the time, but it felt like forever.

Comment

Working...
      X