Farming for Volatiles??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farming for Volatiles??

What zones are best to farm for Volatile fire, water, air, earth?

On my realm not too many are sold but the ones that are, are redonkeyless prices xD

Originally posted by uniquexjc View Post
    What zones are best to farm for Volatile fire, water, air, earth?

On my realm not too many are sold but the ones that are, are redonkeyless prices xD
    Mining seems to be the best way for these, I usually farm in TB and Twilight Highlands. You can also fish up volatile water... But this isn't a good way to get it.

I heard (meaning I don't know for sure, so don't just accpet what I'm about to say as fact) that you can farm certain elementals/mobs for volatiles. The ONLY type of volatile that I know where to farm FOR SURE is off the earth worm things in the Crumbling depths of Deepholm. They usually drop an earth for loot and then mining the corpses can grant up to 3 in my experience.
    85s
    Skippyninja
    Oomatherman
    Judedaniels
    MissRuPaul
    Sumekomovani
    Pattymelt
    Shamwiches
    Twonewon
    Takakoinaba
    Cursesmcgee

Comment

i was farming Water from the Muddied Water Elemental in Twilight Highlands. i spent 55 mins and i got a total of 31 Volatile Water. on average is that good? i think this spot is pretty good for farming Water

farming Fire seems hard. i heard Uldum is good for farming Earth. i guess i have to try them out myself

thanks

Comment

Working...
      X