OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for Chaos (Rift Soul Tree Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you think I bought this:

I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Actually, I had to take everything in the bard tree in order to get to 51 points to unlock the last ability in the root. Just the way it happened to work out.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yep thats the way some souls are to get the full root of the soul.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Maybe I'll do my cleric again like I had in the beta. It's the alt-a-holism starting to happen.

Comment

I haven't created a new one yet but it's beenvery hard to resist doing so. Next one I make is a mage necro/warlock/?.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

I found during beta that the elementalist has the better pet for tanking. The necro pet doesn't hold agro as well so if you make one keep that in mind.

Comment

They changed it some what. Your self heal that you get has been buffed so that if your pet dies you should be able to either heal yourself enough to get away or stand up long enough to kill it. The warlock I choose that the dots of the soul is pretty powerful for PVP.
                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Here's what I'm thinking of for a cleric build. Should be pretty good for both healing and solo/PvE.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=10...qtoRz.gqcoVkoa

Comment

The Warden part of the build would also work great in a PVP Black Garden match. You would be the person who healed the Fang carrier and the next person to carry the Fang.

I would also like to say that my post earlier about where to go with the Fang if you want the match to go long is not so good anymore. They nerfed the points you get when you are next to your rez spot. So now the next best spot is right outside of that arch for the match to go longer but that is not really worth it to me. You might as well just go and stand behind one of those trees next to pit.
                    Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Actually, looking at it again that 3rd soul for the cleric has 3 nice choices. The Sentinel is nice for the instant heal, compared to all of the HoTs that the Warden has, which can be handy in group/instance situations. There is also the Justicar which would be good for solo situations with the self heal weapon proc buff. And then there's the Purifier which could be handy in a PvP situation as it would give you a second damage absorption shield and essentially you'd then have 800+ damage absorption every 15 seconds.

Comment

The Justicar is the tank of the cleric class so it would be the solo soul for clerics. The sentinel class is for aoe healing. The warden is for single target healing and the purifier is for shields. I don't know if the absorb would work on damage taken from the Fang. That would be something to figure out.
                        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

My comments on them were strictly based on being a 0 point soul to go with the Druid/Warden primaries.

And Warden is great for group healing as they have a lot of group oriented HoTs.

Comment

Here's what I'm planning for a necro/warlock caster. You might like this build too Chaos.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...zkuk.fcRhkVqxk

Comment

Here's what I'm thinking of for a possible warrior dps build.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1c...k.VGczqo00z.xz

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                                Here's what I'm thinking of for a possible warrior dps build.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1c...k.VGczqo00z.xz
                                I have a level 1 Warrior that i made just to reserve the name. I'm thinking about Specing him as a Paladin main. I was told they are OP for tanking.
                                I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Working...
                                X