OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blizz hates me and I hate them right back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Mages,

I have a booty... you may all kiss it.

Hate you more than anything in the world,
    Every class in WoW and MOSTLY Dudedafool.

=)
    Last edited by dudedafool; March 11, 2011, 11:53 PM. Reason: The hate part made it sound so much nicer.

Comment

Suuuure, increase Blizzard damage an ungodly amount so that the mage can never use it without getting agro off the tank from 8 mobs at once.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        Suuuure, increase Blizzard damage an ungodly amount so that the mage can never use it without getting agro off the tank from 8 mobs at once.
        Pfft... we be uber mages, capable of mass single target damage without pulling aggro.

Now, if they gave this buff to fire mage spec, I'd be dancing on my desk.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Hehe, I actually logged into WoW for the first time in a couple months this morning. Got my mage a couple more levels. And I still say that with Arcane, can't beat the Barrage and Missile combo only using Blast when Missile doesn't proc.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Cabby,

You and I are both in the same boat. I've played sparingly these last 6 weeks (watching March Madness and reading 3000+ page books).
            My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

Originally posted by Skippyninja View Post
              It's completely biased that relics are sold by the JP/VP vendors, are crafted by Scribes and dropped by some bosses, whereas wands are only crafted by low level Enchanters, aren't sold by the JP/VP vendors, and now only a healer/shadow priest wand drops from a single boss while a mage/lock wand drops from trash at a very low rate.
              Agreed. Its somewhat the same with warriors(maybe worse for fury). The only str gun in this tier is from trash. And on top of that, one of Fury's BiS trinkets is also from trash.

Comment

Originally posted by wowvern View Post
                Cabby,

You and I are both in the same boat. I've played sparingly these last 6 weeks (watching March Madness and reading 3000+ page books).
                I like what you have growing on your face.

Sadly, it's impossible for me to grow out anything more than a half goatee. It refused to do a full circle. I think that's why everyone thinks I'm still 16. I turn 21 this year and still look the same.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
                  Skippy you will be happy to know that there will be 2 new wands coming in the 4.1 patch. http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...m-Has-Happened Post number 266.
                  Well, that's good at least, I think they realized their mistake. And no, mages aren't OP You just have to know how to play them!

And as for your perma-spell reflect, I'll just spellsteal
                  85s
                  Skippyninja
                  Oomatherman
                  Judedaniels
                  MissRuPaul
                  Sumekomovani
                  Pattymelt
                  Shamwiches
                  Twonewon
                  Takakoinaba
                  Cursesmcgee