I'm back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back

Hi guys back in wow, found out my server dead and my hunter has no more Mana bar WTF i'm thinking of playing a healer class but not sure what class..

Welcome back!
    Since when does Blizzard close servers?
    Hunter is now more fun because you don't need to waste your time switching those stupid aspects to regenerate mana after combat. Is now more rogue style.
    A good healer class to start with is druid. Those hots are very handy. In WotLK you could spam them around and did not need to look after the HP of the DDs. I didn't play a healer since 4.0 though so with the changed mana management this could have changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
      Welcome back!
      Since when does Blizzard close servers?
      Hunter is now more fun because you don't need to waste your time switching those stupid aspects to regenerate mana after combat. Is now more rogue style.
      A good healer class to start with is druid. Those hots are very handy. In WotLK you could spam them around and did not need to look after the HP of the DDs. I didn't play a healer since 4.0 though so with the changed mana management this could have changed.
      I play a tankadin, mage, and resto druid primarily now. In most aspects of the mana classes the management of mana has become as much of a factor in gameplay as the spell/ability you choose to use. I have had to change how I heal on my druid drastically to accommodated these changes. As such, my healing is just as solid as it was pre-cata, and the mana usage is mitigated. If I heal the way I did in WotLK I go OOM in a matter of seconds.

Best advise is to read up on a class and see what the other players have to say about the changes and play style of the class.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
      X