Garrett30328 Rogue (1-85)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garrett30328 Rogue (1-85)

In this topic I will show you the true power of Zygor Guides as it flies me to end level content. While leveling my rogue, I will keep to the guide step by step. I have the guild leveling buff so keep that in mind. I will avoid BG's and 5mans unless I need to 'Grind' to level. I will try to post a Screen Shot each 5 levels along with the '/played' report. I am a casual player, these times wont be record breaking but a basic idea to compare Guide vs no Guide. Thank yall and enjoy!

Track my characters progress in Real Time By clicking here -Comming Soon-

LEVEL 5 - 23 Min
    Character Progress....
    8[u][b]5[/b][/u] Shammy
    80 Druid
    80 Death Knight
    80 Pally

Nice, I'd suggest to queue up for the Stormwind Stockade dungeon when you're the proper level range just to make it easier on you not having to work your way there later on.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      Nice, I'd suggest to queue up for the Stormwind Stockade dungeon when you're the proper level range just to make it easier on you not having to work your way there later on.
      I think I might do each dungeon once. Seeing how they put good quests at the door of most now. They are really easy, if your not stuck in that one group that every one only smacks mobs with their staffs.... You know the group im taking about, we've all been in it.
      Character Progress....
      8[u][b]5[/b][/u] Shammy
      80 Druid
      80 Death Knight
      80 Pally

Comment

Any updates, or is the real-time viewing available yet? :-).
        It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
        X