Orly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
    If all the threads on wows forums I'm reading are right people have been getting threads closed and banned for some people. Mostly seems to be happening on the EU side though.
    Either german users are more calm or they deleted posts and threads. In the official forums there's rather a discussion than a flamewar going on. However on other games / WoW sites people are really upset.
    I just say I don't like the way they do the things so I either don't use this "service" or even quit playing WoW.
    Sadly free to play titles are not really free to play, prices for ingame things there are very expensive compared to a subscription based game. For example in World of Tanks you can buy tier 8 tanks (they range from tier 1-10 so 8 is pretty high) for about 25 Euro. Or special ammunition (better armor penetration) costs about 0,05 Euro each shot for the biggest guns...
    In Runes of Magic a permanent mount for one character costed about 15 Euro back when I tried that game.

Comment

I wish they'd hurry up and enable the mailing of BoAs across servers.

Comment

Originally posted by dulak View Post
        I wish they'd hurry up and enable the mailing of BoAs across servers.
        /agree

I still like WoW, but I'm not playing as hardcore as I was when I was playing wrath.
        85s
        Skippyninja
        Oomatherman
        Judedaniels
        MissRuPaul
        Sumekomovani
        Pattymelt
        Shamwiches
        Twonewon
        Takakoinaba
        Cursesmcgee

Comment